August 20, 2024, 10:04:29 PM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BREAKING BAD

Started by C.Mongler, May 02, 2010, 08:12:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

There used to be a thread for this but I think it was lost in the great purge. But anyway if you arent watching this show, fucking start, its god damn gold.

Anyway, tonights episode
[spoiler]When Hank got shot I was like AHHHH then he shot one of the twins and I was like DOUBLE AHHHH[/spoiler]

snorkel

yeah the last episode was actually fucking great

I'll watch the new one tomorrow when it is torrentzzzz

strongbad

Just finished the first season. I've been watching it on my zune while I work out and it's pretty good.

Oh

Yeah yesterday's episode was fucking badass.
[spoiler]I wish Pinkman would have sued his ass though[/spoiler]

C.Mongler

Quote from: Tedtron on May 03, 2010, 05:52:30 PM
Yeah yesterday's episode was fucking badass.
[spoiler]I wish Pinkman would have sued his ass though[/spoiler]

OH MAN
[spoiler]hank's dead right. i mean he was shot like 4 times so that leads me to believe hes a dead dood, but its tv so who knows man[/spoiler]

Andrew1911

breaking bad is the best show on tv right now and last night's episode only cemented this fact with the most awesome concrete in the entire fucking world

I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY FUCKING SEAT JESUS CHRIST WHAT A TENSE FUCKING ENDING

C.Mongler

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 03, 2010, 07:37:27 PM
breaking bad is the best show on tv right now and last night's episode only cemented this fact with the most awesome concrete in the entire fucking world

I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE OF A SHOW SO MUCH AS I DO NOW.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: C Mongler on May 04, 2010, 12:44:49 AM
I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE OF A SHOW SO MUCH AS I DO NOW.

man, this is bull, when the old thread was up I was posting up a storm and no one was in it. Now everyone loves BrBa.

Yeah, that episode was amazing. Those 2 minutes, just wow. These writers deserve every award possible.  That heartfelt spech Jesse made about being partners with Walt...That was just amazing, I could feel those years of pain and struggle.

Also [spoiler]I don't think the twin hit by the car died. That would be too easy to get rid of the mexican opposition. And I do not think Hank died.[/spoiler]

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 03, 2010, 07:37:27 PM

As soon as hank got that call, I was holding my breath.

C.Mongler

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on May 05, 2010, 04:31:16 AM
man, this is bull, when the old thread was up I was posting up a storm and no one was in it. Now everyone loves BrBa.

Yeah, that episode was amazing. Those 2 minutes, just wow. These writers deserve every award possible.  That heartfelt spech Jesse made about being partners with Walt...That was just amazing, I could feel those years of pain and struggle.

Also [spoiler]I don't think the twin hit by the car died. That would be too easy to get rid of the mexican opposition. And I do not think Hank died.[/spoiler]
As soon as hank got that call, I was holding my breath.

[spoiler]he didn't, he was in the preview for NEXT WEEK. but i feel like that would have broken his legs and he wouldn't have been able to make it out alive before police came, but what do i know[/spoiler]

Andrew1911

[spoiler]And you know who called Hank, right? That would be Mike on the orders of Gus himself. Why? Xanatos Gambit. If the twins died, Gus gets those assholes off his back and has Walt all for himself. Not to mention, it would through the DEA off the tracks of Gus's operations. If the twins killed Hank and lived, Gus would have them out of his hair for a little bit.[/spoiler]

spaceman

Making my way through Season 1 at the moment.

THIS SHOW IS FUCKING GOOD.

strongbad

Just finished season 2
woo almost caught up

spaceman

Damn my need to have things in HD. Season 2 ETA: 20 hours :(

strongbad

Quote from: fluxus on May 18, 2010, 10:55:28 PM
Damn my need to have things in HD. Season 2 ETA: 20 hours :(

Lol I'm watching them all on my Zune while I lifeguard (the pool is almost always empty wooo) so I can download the .mp4s :)

spaceman

Quote from: StrongBad007 on May 21, 2010, 12:41:22 AM
Lol I'm watching them all on my Zune while I lifeguard (the pool is almost always empty wooo) so I can download the .mp4s :)

I neglected sleep and watched all of seasons 1 and 2 in ~2.5 days because I want to catch up.

I am a madman.

Just started season 3  :3

Go Up