August 20, 2024, 07:20:27 PM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BREAKING BAD

Started by C.Mongler, May 02, 2010, 08:12:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

LAST NIGHTS EPISODE OH GOD. and the fact that there is only one more episode left of this season too :(

Chōshū

Breaking Bad is probably my favorite show that's currently airing new episodes on TV.  I really loved all of the chemistry references in the first two seasons, and intensity of the third.  Last episode that aired had me ": O"

snorkel

Fly (episode 10, a couple weekends ago) was actually pretty bad, I feel like the writers kind of ran out of ideas after 'high school teacher makes meth' which doesn't go that far. the last 2 have been pretty good but I always feel like just random shit is happening that isn't very realistic at all (like every tv show in this genre), without enough substance in the sub-plots (jesse's 12-step/relapse struggles, cartel happenings come to mind). Clearly the next season will feature Walt and Skylar working together, hopefully it ends like Dexter where he then murders her

C.Mongler

Quote from: wziard on June 11, 2010, 09:53:14 PM
Fly (episode 10, a couple weekends ago) was actually pretty bad, I feel like the writers kind of ran out of ideas after 'high school teacher makes meth' which doesn't go that far. the last 2 have been pretty good but I always feel like just random shit is happening that isn't very realistic at all (like every tv show in this genre), without enough substance in the sub-plots (jesse's 12-step/relapse struggles, cartel happenings come to mind). Clearly the next season will feature Walt and Skylar working together, hopefully it ends like Dexter where he then murders her

uh
[spoiler]considering walt just ran over his and shot one of his bosses "well respected employees" i don't feel like he will have much time for working. hell not only is gus going to be after him but someone is going to be like "uh who are these dead guys lol". i feel like he isnt going to have much time for working with his wife.[/spoiler]

Andrew1911

Quote from: wziard on June 11, 2010, 09:53:14 PM

dumb

Fly was easily one of the best episodes in the series. And, yeah, you think that's where the series is headed right after the ending of the last episode? No wonder why you thought Fly was bad lol.

Andrew1911

HOLY FUCK THAT SEASON FINALE

BALLS OF FUCK THAT WAS AWESOME

but yeah next season is clearly about walt and skyler working together lol great prediction there nostradamus

C.Mongler

JESUS I WAS LIKE WAT OH SHIT then i was like OH GOD DID HE DO DONT WAIT OH GOD HE DID IT FUCK WHAT

Chōshū

snorkel

I hope Jr dies in the next season

Volvagia

I fucking love this show.

I just got into it last week, watched it all the way through to the end of season 3 now, a lot of my friends are into it, I haven't been up till recently when watching it at one of their houses then decided to watch it all myself.

I dunno why a lot of people dislike Jessie, I think he's the best character in the show. He's hardly been in anything else also, so it's amazing how well the actor is able to preform.

I felt so bad for him at the end of S3 ;~;

Go Up