July 05, 2024, 08:10:07 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MONSTER HUNTER ONLINE SHENANIGANS AND GENERAL DISCUSSION

Started by strongbad, April 25, 2010, 12:05:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 09, 2010, 10:21:36 AM
Awesome, we should play sometime Wrench.

Also, does anyone know where to get Monster Bone M's? I need them to upgrade my switchaxe.

Definitely. My schedule is super flexible now. I haven't tried online yet...wanna take my Monster Hunter virginity? cjlubdoods;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Wrench on May 09, 2010, 08:44:35 PM
Definitely. My schedule is super flexible now. I haven't tried online yet...wanna take my Monster Hunter virginity? cjlubdoods;
oh bby cjlubdoods;

Wrench

God damn Royal Ludroth

I can't kill the damn thing

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Wrench on May 13, 2010, 07:47:21 AM
God damn Royal Ludroth

I can't kill the damn thing
Those things are easy, man.

Just try your best to keep it out of water and be cautious when it is in water. akudood;

Wrench

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 13, 2010, 08:36:16 PM
Those things are easy, man.

Just try your best to keep it out of water and be cautious when it is in water. akudood;

I only tried it once. spam;

It was just about to die, but it got me first. I actually do better in the water for whatever reason. It's just more difficult on land since you're not only being attacked by RL, but by the assholes around it (normal ludroths).

Wrench

Kicked Royal Ludroth's ass the second time around.

Next quest is Barroth. smithicide;

Wrench

HOLY SHIT

I WAS DOING THE QURUPECO CAPTURE QUEST FOR FUN AND THEN IT CALLED UPON A FUCKING RATHIAN. I SHAT MYSELF TWICE. I STILL BEAT THE QUEST THOUGH LOL

Wrench

So I assume I am the only one still playing this? :'(

I just started the 4 star quests. Saw a gigginox while doing another quest, shat, then ran away from it spam;
But then I remembered I need to kill one and get pale extract to make my qurupeco chopper

Claquesous

I still play. A lot. Have 120 hours and I started a female character because the Rathian armor looks awesome. 20 hours into that file and I got what I wanted, so I'm back to my other one.

Got to high rank online. Made high rank Bahanabraaslfslkdfjalskd gunner armor and fully upgraded it, and I have even more defense as a gunner than I do with my best blademaster armor. Usually gunner armor is about half the defense of the same blademaster armor.

Wrench

Quote from: Claquesous on May 27, 2010, 05:39:39 AM
I still play. A lot. Have 120 hours and I started a female character because the Rathian armor looks awesome. 20 hours into that file and I got what I wanted, so I'm back to my other one.

Got to high rank online. Made high rank Bahanabraaslfslkdfjalskd gunner armor and fully upgraded it, and I have even more defense as a gunner than I do with my best blademaster armor. Usually gunner armor is about half the defense of the same blademaster armor.

I've only played online once. I got to HR 2 then I got bored and played offline.

Claquesous

Yeah, I hate how when doing on/offline, the other doesn't...I dunno, update the quests. Like you'd be hunting Lagi offline, but online you're still gathering monster guts. And it's SUCH a grind to level up. Should've just had to finish all the quests and then be able to move on to the next level.

Wrench

This is kinda random, but do you know how to exit a quest via completing a subquest? I need pale extract and could get it from destroying 5 gigginox eggs.

Claquesous

Go back to the base camp and press A next to the bed, it'll ask you if you want to sleep or if you want to end via subquest.

Wrench

Quote from: Claquesous on June 02, 2010, 02:24:09 PM
Go back to the base camp and press A next to the bed, it'll ask you if you want to sleep or if you want to end via subquest.

Thank you so much, man. Hopefully I'll get the extract now so I can make the Qurupeco Chopper. Time expired the first time I fought a Gigginox so hopefully the Chopper can make me defeat him. I have yet to actually fight a Rathian and those are my only quests right now.

Wrench

Defeated the Gigginox real easily with the Qurupeco Chopper. Next few quests will be pretty fun...capturing Lagia, hunting Diablos, Barioth and Rathalos

Might be working on my HR before I take on those quests with the exception of the Lagia. I know I could do that one. All I need to do is either fix my router or get a new one.

Go Up