July 05, 2024, 09:34:45 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MONSTER HUNTER ONLINE SHENANIGANS AND GENERAL DISCUSSION

Started by strongbad, April 25, 2010, 12:05:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

April 25, 2010, 12:05:48 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 10:21:30 PM by Placebo Headwound
Alright Kaz

nvm there are no friendcodes

discuss monster hunter

Wrench

strongbad

Quote from: Wrench on April 25, 2010, 12:22:42 PM
There are no friend codes lol

well do we have online IDs or something? i haven't looked into the online at all.

Oh

Wrench

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 25, 2010, 12:33:10 PM
well do we have online IDs or something? i haven't looked into the online at all.

They show our names, but we can also create private rooms with passwords

ME##

strongbad

Wrench

Claquesous

I'm up to HR10 online. Currently using a lance and full ludroth armor to block every attack ever. Barroth has nothing on me. Well, except for mobility...

I want a gigginox lance so I can tank and poison.

I also have jaggi armor and a querupeco bowgun, but ammo is not cheap, and I can't find any that I really like to use. Apparently normal S 2 or whatever is pretty good. I had some that fired three shots per round, but I forgot what it was called.

strongbad

Quote from: Claquesous on April 25, 2010, 01:14:13 PM
I'm up to HR10 online. Currently using a lance and full ludroth armor to block every attack ever. Barroth has nothing on me. Well, except for mobility...

I also have jaggi armor and a querupeco bowgun, but ammo is not cheap, and I can't find any that I really like to use. Apparently normal S 2 or whatever is pretty good. I had some that fired three shots per round, but I forgot what it was called.

O_0
Well I've almost gotten past the tutorial.

Wrench

Quote from: Claquesous on April 25, 2010, 01:14:13 PM

Awesome. I only completed the mushroom quest offline lol. I can't wait to actually get deep into the game. Starting on Friday, I'll have time to play video games again. Do you know how to get a switch-axe or whatever?

ME##

Wrench

hey strongbad, I'll be leaving pretty soon so hopefully we can play when I get back. Do you think you'll be on Boyah in around 3 hours?

Claquesous

April 25, 2010, 02:13:34 PM #14 Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 02:16:40 PM by Claquesous
Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 25, 2010, 01:27:28 PM
O_0
Well I've almost gotten past the tutorial.

Yeah, I've been playing constantly since Thursday. Already have about 15 hours clocked.

Quote from: Wrench on April 25, 2010, 01:28:39 PM
Awesome. I only completed the mushroom quest offline lol. I can't wait to actually get deep into the game. Starting on Friday, I'll have time to play video games again. Do you know how to get a switch-axe or whatever?

You have to beat qurupeco and royal ludroth. And apparently you can make them online from the very beginning, provided you have the materials. But I don't know about that for sure because I've never really paid attention.

Also, qurupeco and royal ludroth are 3 star quests.

Go Up