July 05, 2024, 09:02:23 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MONSTER HUNTER ONLINE SHENANIGANS AND GENERAL DISCUSSION

Started by strongbad, April 25, 2010, 12:05:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I loved that weapon on the demo and in arena play.

strongbad

Quote from: Wrench on April 25, 2010, 02:09:30 PM
hey strongbad, I'll be leaving pretty soon so hopefully we can play when I get back. Do you think you'll be on Boyah in around 3 hours?

Sorry, just got this. A girl who I haven't seen in almost a year was in the neighborhood and I went to hang out with her. Since I suck right now, want to postpone until next weekend so I can get some good gear and shit?

Placebo Headwound

I killed like, 5 Great Jaggies today and got some damned awesome armor. baddood;

Wrench

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 25, 2010, 05:43:26 PM
Sorry, just got this. A girl who I haven't seen in almost a year was in the neighborhood and I went to hang out with her. Since I suck right now, want to postpone until next weekend so I can get some good gear and shit?

It's all good. I don't care that you chose a vagina over me. :(   (just kidding)

Yeah, that would be great. I work Saturday at 5 and Sunday at 10 though. I actually have time to play the game this week so I can get better as well.

strongbad

Quote from: Wrench on April 26, 2010, 04:09:25 AM
It's all good. I don't care that you chose a vagina over me. :(   (just kidding)

Yeah, that would be great. I work Saturday at 5 and Sunday at 10 though. I actually have time to play the game this week so I can get better as well.

Her boyfriend was there too :(
But yeah I played for another hour last night and was able to get a few more tutorial quests. I can't wait until I can start the actual game because it is pretty damn awesome so far.

Wrench

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 26, 2010, 06:36:53 AM
Her boyfriend was there too :(
But yeah I played for another hour last night and was able to get a few more tutorial quests. I can't wait until I can start the actual game because it is pretty damn awesome so far.

You cheated on me with another man? YOU WHORE
I am one away from completing all the one star quests. I love it so far. Got good armor and am using sword and shield for now.

Placebo Headwound

Does anyone know where to get Malachite Ore? Every weapon upgrade needs it and I'm not sure where exactly to get it. akudood;

Claquesous

There's an ore in 7 (I think it's 7) that has a higher chance of having malachite than other ore, but you can still find it in the 4 cave. I think the cave ore has about a 15-20% chance of being malachite.

strongbad

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Claquesous on April 26, 2010, 01:12:37 PM
There's an ore in 7 (I think it's 7) that has a higher chance of having malachite than other ore, but you can still find it in the 4 cave. I think the cave ore has about a 15-20% chance of being malachite.
I think you're thinking of the ore in 10.

Also, since you happen to know more about this game than me, what weapon should I use if I want a quick attacker?

strongbad

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 26, 2010, 09:26:41 PM

Also, since you happen to know more about this game than me, what weapon should I use if I want a quick attacker?

I feel like the only quick weapon is the sword/shield. Which is too bad since I can't stand using slow weapons.

Wrench

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 26, 2010, 09:26:41 PM

Probably just the sword/shield.

Halfway through the 2 star quests. happydood;

strongbad

ahhhhh wrench slow down

show about we both get through the 2 star quests and stop and then we play together?

Wrench

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 27, 2010, 06:45:51 AM
ahhhhh wrench slow down

show about we both get through the 2 star quests and stop and then we play together?

Alright. Just don't make me wait forever. argh;

I'll play Pokemans in the mean time if I beat the quests early

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 27, 2010, 06:45:51 AM
ahhhhh wrench slow down

Sorry, bro. But I've finished them all. akudood;

Go Up