October 09, 2024, 04:27:13 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

VOTE

Started by l a c e y , April 18, 2010, 09:07:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Firefox vs. IE

Firefox
17 (77.3%)
IE
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

l a c e y

Dilemma here. I used to like firefox and recently it's been giving me problems. IE never has any problems. Buttt you guys are all "la la la i love the internet i know whats goin on blahhh" sooo tell me which one I should use. 

Mando Pandango

Nobody should ever have to use IE. Not that I'm saying Firefox is king of browsers, use whatever, but IE sucks.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Geno

Yeah I don't get what the deal is actually.
I had no problems whatsoever with IE. But yeah I've had quite a bit of crashing with firefox. The only reason I made the change was because all of you kept bitching
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

use chrome

if you want i can make a list of reasons why IE should never be used.

Zach

let me guess: aubrey voted for ie  bassir;

strongbad

i dont see why people use firefox over chrome

Zach

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 18, 2010, 10:36:22 PM

because it works better for me

snorkel

Use Chrome, IE sucks at knowing what the fuck HTML is and FireFox invents its own color profiles (at least on OS X)

Chrome would be faster than both too

Volvagia

April 19, 2010, 01:21:20 AM #8 Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 04:20:09 AM by Volvagia
Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 18, 2010, 10:36:22 PM

Plug-ins
Themes
Adaptations
Able to create your own plug-ins
Remove shitty interfaces that aren't needed.

etc
etc
etc

Also IE is a horrible piece of shit and should never be used by anyone. The only time I ever use it is when I'm playing a Steam game and have to check something online (using the SteamPowered Browser which uses IE.) I'd un-install IE entirely from my computer but Steam probably wouldn't work then. Fucking Steam, how does it work?!

I don't use Chrome because FireFox has plug-ins that I need to use which Chrome doesn't because no one is interested in writing plug-ins for Chrome as they're already available on firefox ;~;.

Wrench

No one should ever use IE.

Cookie

Yeah use Chrome. Only reason I use Firefox is for the plug-ins.

Volvagia

Quote from: Wrench on April 19, 2010, 04:15:25 AM
No one should ever use IE.

inb4 YPR posts and we see his browser.  cjlubdoods;

Geno

Quote from: Volvagia on April 19, 2010, 01:21:20 AM
Plug-ins
Themes
Adaptations
Able to create your own plug-ins
Remove shitty interfaces that aren't needed.
And I still never use any of these.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: Zach on April 18, 2010, 10:19:51 PM
let me guess: aubrey voted for ie  bassir;
I'm vote #3 for it girl;
Quote from: Volvagia on April 19, 2010, 04:18:52 AM
inb4 YPR posts and we see his browser.  cjlubdoods;
I'm not a bad person :'(

Samus Aran

Go Up