October 09, 2024, 04:23:59 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh god, I have cancer.

Started by Sam, April 19, 2010, 02:22:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

Quote from: Volvagia on April 19, 2010, 01:35:36 PM
It's ran through my head multiple times too, I'd probably fight it if I had kids and shit but because I'm just a student all there really is in life for me, at the moment anyway, is friends, some close family, work and studying. I'm not planning to get married any time soon or settle down and have kids so if I got the damn disease now I'm not sure how I'd feel or what I'd want to do. I think my family would most likely try force it upon me to fight it though by paying for treatments and major ops etc.

Yea it might change if I had kids but even then I wouldn't want them to have to deal with seeing that kind of thing. Nor would I want them having to suffer due to financial stuff stemming from a disease like that. The cost of chemotherapy, radiation, and basically any other treatment is utterly ridiculous. I know my family would try to force me to fight it but I just wouldn't let them. They might be pissed and upset about it but in the long run it was for their benefit.

FAMY2

Radiation and Chemo can make the difference between life and death in some forms of cancer. Thing is they can't always tell if it will or not. saddood;

hotlikesauce.

Live life. And then when I survive I'll have a cool story to tell when I'm drinking out of red plastic cups.

"Hey do you like this alcohol?"
"Yeah. I survived cancer btw."
"Cool."

Nyerp

i'd rather die from a heart attack or stroke than cancer

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on April 19, 2010, 07:13:01 PM
Good news Nyerp.

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on April 19, 2010, 07:13:01 PM

if you're the same way in real life as you are here, you'll probably end up with blood pressure off the charts, so you're off to a good start

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on April 19, 2010, 08:14:34 PM
oh?
i was thinking of weight but
Quote from: Lain on April 19, 2010, 08:15:26 PM
if you're the same way in real life as you are here, you'll probably end up with blood pressure off the charts, so you're off to a good start
works too

Nyerp

Norwegian Lesbians

Cosplay as hitman.
Also, it's a cyst.
Shoo-Dang.

Sam

Quote from: The Book of Flava Flav on April 21, 2010, 01:01:34 AM
Cosplay as hitman.
Also, it's a cyst.

can't you usually feel cysts? This is significantly larger than any cyst I've ever seen (bigger than a marble) and feels like nothing.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Dullahan

I think sometimes a lump can be common. Yolu can get it checked though if you want to be safe.

Oh

Doesn't Trueballa's mom have cancer?  akudood;

Travis

Go Up