October 10, 2024, 04:20:45 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

UMMMM

Started by Bushy, April 18, 2010, 02:36:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on April 18, 2010, 05:31:54 PM
Neither of them make any sense to me :(
http://boards.4chan.org/mu/

it makes perfect sense.  akudood;

[hedy]Zidone

Oh

It was probably felt.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on April 18, 2010, 05:50:20 PM
http://boards.4chan.org/mu/

it makes perfect sense.  akudood;
I mean what defines backslash vs forwardslash

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPR on April 18, 2010, 06:17:33 PM
I mean what defines backslash vs forwardslash
Forward slash is for web addresses, backslash is for local file locations. Not hard.

Quote from: Sam on April 18, 2010, 05:15:06 PM
I've apparently been dubbed the boxxy of /v/, so I stay away from there.
I go to /v/ fairly often and have never seen anything regarding you.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on April 18, 2010, 07:16:59 PM
Forward slash is for web addresses, backslash is for local file locations. Not hard.

... I mean what makes one back while the other is forward akudood;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPR on April 18, 2010, 07:19:59 PM
... I mean what makes one back while the other is forward akudood;
Since we read left to right, forward slash leans forward and backslash leans back.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on April 18, 2010, 07:21:08 PM
Since we read left to right, forward slash leans forward and backslash leans back.
lol

Daddy

no, microsoft is just fucking retarded

Solaris, Linux, BSD, Unix, OS X, and pretty much everything else that was created before or after windows uses a /

it's why webaddresses use it. Most servers run on Linux so if /var/www/boyah.net/ is the root directory of boyah then /var/www/boyah.net/forums is the directory where the forums would be.  akudood;

Sam

I go to /v/ fairly often and have never seen anything regarding you.

really?  O_0

I get posted there fairly often. Not like constantly, maybe once a week.  I have at least a few hundred subscribers that found me on /v/. 

I always know when I get posted because there is a sudden surge of comments filled with stupid old memes and ridiculous gaming opinions. Some of /v/ seems to agree with me, and the rest think I'm the best troll ever.

God, like 2 weeks ago I got like 5,000 views on a video because of a super-thread on /v/. It had like 250 replies when I stopped paying attention to it.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

[hedy]Zidone

also does anyone frequent that one part of 4chan that shall not be named but is notable because it doesn't follow the format of a "/name/"-style name and was nearly unknown until recently because i'm too scared to go there it doesn't sit right with me akudood;

Volvagia

April 19, 2010, 01:28:52 AM #41 Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 01:34:27 AM by Volvagia
Quote from: Wrench on April 18, 2010, 04:11:32 PM
On occasion, I will only browse /b/ and /v/. Never been on another page

>/b/

barf

/v/, /g/, /tv/, /mu/ here.

inb4 Tidus, desktop threads etc. Fucking god damn /b/ invading /g/.

Quote from: Sam on April 18, 2010, 05:15:06 PM
I've apparently been dubbed the boxxy of /v/, so I stay away from there.

Far from it, if you were Boxxy of /v/ you'd be posted non-stop. And, it's like once a month, not like once every week or so, and it's probably the same guy who makes the threads as it's normally the samefag who makes every thread that has already been posted beforehand.

/v/ isn't bad once you get past the "nothing is serious here at all." sense.

Sam

Quote from: Volvagia on April 19, 2010, 01:28:52 AM
>/b/

barf

/v/, /g/, /tv/, /mu/ here.

inb4 Tidus, desktop threads etc. Fucking god damn /b/ invading /g/.

Far from it, if you were Boxxy of /v/ you'd be posted non-stop. And, it's like once a month, not like once every week or so, and it's probably the same guy who makes the threads as it's normally the samefag who makes every thread that has already been posted beforehand.

/v/ isn't bad once you get past the "nothing is serious here at all." sense.

I'm well aware that I'm not ACTUALLY the boxxy of /v/. Hell, I'd be famous if that were the case. But whenever I get posted half of the board refers to me as "/v/'s boxxy" for whatever reason. I don't appreciate it.

It's mostly only my "halo is a casual game" video that gets posted.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

strongbad

Quote from: ZIDONE on April 18, 2010, 11:41:49 PM
also does anyone frequent that one part of 4chan that shall not be named but is notable because it doesn't follow the format of a "/name/"-style name and was nearly unknown until recently because i'm too scared to go there it doesn't sit right with me akudood;

tell me more

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 19, 2010, 02:11:50 AM
tell me more

it's not big

it's allegedly an illegal clone of that one place that's been mentioned in site-wide bulletins recently

i don't wanna call it by name because it apparently jinxes you akudood;

Go Up