October 10, 2024, 02:27:17 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How does Boyah deal with breakups?

Started by Josh, April 15, 2010, 01:09:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Mostly mope around like a little bitch for a day or two. Then I can hide how I'm feeling and only suffer internally for a week. After a week or so, I'm all over it unless she keeps playing games with me

Sam

Cry a lot and become depressed and decide to never get in another relationship for as long as I live because I'm happier when single.

So far so good.  giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Sam on April 16, 2010, 12:04:14 AM
Cry a lot and become depressed and decide to never get in another relationship for as long as I live because I'm happier when single.

So far so good.  giggle;

...I gotta say Sam, this sounds a lot like your drinking habits.  saddood;

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

I get broken up with: I'm usually sick for a couple days... like literally sick to my stomach. Then I wonder what I did wrong for a week, then blame them for a while and call them a bitch in my head and then finally after a while I realize it was all for the best anyway and I forgive them in my mind.

I break up with them: I feel like a dick and apologize all up and down and usually have to have my friends intervene so I don't do something stupidly nice for her which would give the wrong idea that we are done

C-Scharp

Go out with friends and have a good time.  doodella;

Volvagia

If it ends horribly to the point where you actually can't stand to be around the person you broke up with, for me anyway, I gather everything up about the relationship and that person that I own in a trash bag and throw it up. Everything. Clothes, Electronics, Anything that reminds me of them, I throw it out.

I'm not one for short relationships, so every relationship I've ever been in has been pretty long (A year and a half to 3 years, last one I was in was 3 years.) so it normally ends pretty badly... Eh I think that's just because I'm a prick when I break up with someone to show that I just don't give a fuck about them if they don't give a fuck about me etc...

Thoughts go through my head from time to time of those relationships but I never really act out on them any more, a month to a few months after it happens I just used to get angry/upset about it and go out and drink pretty heavily for what I normally drink and get absolutely wrecked, I suppose "drowning my sorrows"?

The girls I've been in a relationship with are normally always (unluckily) the sort of people that when they see a problem, they dodge it forever, let it work them up instead of talking about it, and letting it explode into this huge ordeal of bullshit that could have totally been avoided. And stubborn as fuck to the point where it's either you say sorry and try make the effort to work it out, or it goes no where, even if it's not your fucking fault.

Single for the past 9 months or so (well, single as in out of major relationships.) dates don't count.

But yeah, in my last break up I just gathered up everything into a trash bag and threw it out, one before that was into a garden fire. Not seeing anything to do with them helps so much when getting over someone.

Patrick Stickles

go out and get drunk with my friends and then we FUCK SHIT UP
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Samus Aran

Wrench

Daddy

Quote from: Sam on April 16, 2010, 12:04:14 AM

So far so good.  giggle;
what about the part where you drunkenly make out with guys :3

Go Up