October 18, 2024, 01:51:12 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fuck. You.

Started by Nyerp, April 07, 2010, 05:19:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

4 months of progress? We're supposed to make progress on Boyah? wut
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: Lain on April 07, 2010, 06:14:35 PM
wow jesus christ nyerp

i knew you could be a butthurt fag but this is really a whole new level. if you're going to be like this, please, by all means, leave.

oh look there's the ol' "condescending asshole" kaz i know and love, acting like he's the ultimate authority on everything

apparently i'm the only one who actually cares enough to act like a "butthurt fag" so why not

Travis

nyerp you're the only one who cares because it's not really that big of a deal

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on April 07, 2010, 06:23:48 PM
oh look there's the ol' "condescending asshole" kaz i know and love, acting like he's the ultimate authority on everything

apparently i'm the only one who actually cares enough to act like a "butthurt fag" so why not

I'm still confused as to what we're supposed to care about. It's not like anything big happened in the last 4 months.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

This reminds me of the time Kaz and I were at the arcades playing Street Fighter, using $10 dollars he found on his way out of his house. We had such a great time but when he got home he realized that was the money his mother left him for his fieldtrip and it must have fallen out of his pocket when he went to the store earlier, and he wished he could just go back in time and save those $10. You remember that Kaz? You missed out on a great field trip.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Travis on April 07, 2010, 06:24:26 PM
nyerp you're the only one who cares because it's not really that big of a deal

no kidding

Geno

Hey Kaz remember when we went to alaska and we saw a grizzly bear? And the grizzly bear roared at us and you got scared? But then it turned out the grizzly bear was actually just a man in a big fuzzy coat? And I laughed and we got ice cream?

Oh

Or the time when we went to Jimmy's house and I brought my Beyblade stadium and we played for hours until Jimmy's dog came and swallowed your beyblade and you got so mad you took Jimmy's Gamecube controller and left. And then we got icecream. You remember?

rdl

wow now im a gaybear again

thanks alot jmv you fucking asshat

Minus;

Lol i don't care shitfuck about posts

Woo lets make some progress guys
Reichdood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: RDX on April 07, 2010, 06:45:45 PM

no way dude your carebear is so fucking off the hook man just look at that angry face and that epic burning cross man shit i wouldn't wanna mess with him man shit that bear is just wow

Minus;

Quote from: RDX on April 07, 2010, 06:45:45 PM

gaybears r hawt

Nyerp

so you guys wouldn't care if the whole forum were deleted

Quote from: GENOP on April 07, 2010, 06:25:08 PM
I'm still confused as to what we're supposed to care about. It's not like anything big happened in the last 4 months.

it's the principle

and even though nothing big happened, things DID happen

Slim

Hey Kaz remember the time I gently caressed your body and then one thing lead to another and we ended up making sweet love deep into the night, and then you and I vowed to never tell your girlfriend what happened? And then we got ice cream. You remember?

Quote from: Nyerp on April 07, 2010, 06:47:42 PMso you guys wouldn't care if the whole forum were deleted

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Minus;

Quote from: Nyerp on April 07, 2010, 06:47:42 PM
so you guys wouldn't care if the whole forum were deleted

Nah bro just start over

Go Up