July 26, 2024, 07:44:56 PM

1,531,284 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fuck. You.

Started by Nyerp, April 07, 2010, 05:19:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

This is probably the worst fuckup in this forum's fucking history.

You don't NOT make backups of something you fucking fiddle around with 24 goddamn 7.

I don't give a shit if you didn't see it coming, or had a "lapse in judgment", you fucked up like a retard, and now the whole forum has to pay.

Your retardation has now been made entirely clear. It doesn't matter who did it, JMV or Snorkel, but I just can't let this slide.

Once four months of progress have been carelessly destroyed by some idiotic error, I can't put up with it anymore, nor can I see it as something in any way forgiveable. I have completely no idea how anyone else could.

So fuck you. Just fuck you. The joke's over, and nobody's laughing.

I don't know what I will do from now, possibly watch as the forum attempts to rebuild until another careless mistake ruins it once again. Or I will continue here, fooling myself that at a moment's notice, some dipshit's software won't erase another year. Or maybe I'll finally muster up the courage to leave this shithole altogether. I don't know.

But what I do know is this: this will not be forgotten, let alone forgiven. I hate everyone responsible for this bullshit more than anything right now. And I can't sit in the sidelines like everyone else while my favorite forum is fucking obliterated by idiocy.

OK, I've vented. But still: go fuck yourselves to death you stupid fucking dumbass pricks.

Good fucking bye.

Travis

FUCK YEAH I WAS WAITING FOR THIS

Travis

Volvagia

seriously though, shit happens.
jmv or snorkel will just make automated backups or some shit.
we do that on our forum, it's possible here too. same forum type. smf mother fucker.

snorkel made a boo boo. shit will get corrected, those who use boyah will come back and continue to use it.

ME##

I agree what I hate to see my favourite forum have stuff like that happen to it.  saddood;

Automated backups every other week would be nice.

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Samus Aran

Nobody's laughing? What are you talking about? I'm laughing.

I really hope this is one of your typical non-srs business posts because if you're really taking something like lost posts that seriously, you're retarded.

They're just posts. We fix it by posting more. We've always been posting as long as the forum is up, and now that it's up again, we'll post again.

Almost nothing has changed.

Slim

Quote from: Lain on April 07, 2010, 05:39:02 PMNobody's laughing? What are you talking about? I'm laughing.

I guarantee that I'm laughing at least twice as hard as you are. happydood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Volvagia

Quote from: Slim on April 07, 2010, 05:40:03 PM
I guarantee that I'm laughing at least twice as hard as you are. happydood;

no you can't.

I'm laughing harder than all of you.

Shit happens brah'

Nyerp

Quote from: Lain on April 07, 2010, 05:39:02 PM
Nobody's laughing? What are you talking about? I'm laughing.

I really hope this is one of your typical non-srs business posts because if you're really taking something like lost posts that seriously, you're retarded.

They're just posts. We fix it by posting more. We've always been posting as long as the forum is up, and now that it's up again, we'll post again.

Almost nothing has changed.

yeah kaz why don't we just delete the whole forum and start from scratch huh wouldn't that be just fun lol

I'm not talking about just posts. The things this forum did, any record of anything we've done recently, is completely gone. It sounds retarded, but I, no, WE, put time and effort into making memories here, and you can't say seeing a huge part of it destroyed is anything less than extremely disappointing.

OK, here, think of it like this: you've just spent a whole afternoon playing a videogame, but you haven't saved in a while. Suddenly, the power goes out. You've lost your progress. You know that you can just waste another afternoon to get it all back, but the fact that you wasted your goddamn time on anything affiliated with the piece of shit pisses you off.

But this metaphor doesn't exactly work. The months of December, January, February, and March of 2010 have passed and any situation within them cannot be exactly regained. The experiences I've had with my life at this forum for the last few months are gone forever, and there's nothing I or anyone else can do about it.

Oh

Okay I lol'd, see you in a week Nyerp.

Travis

NYERP THE RECORD MAY BE GONE

BUT YOUR MEMORIES

REMAIN

INTACT

Oh

Quote from: Travis on April 07, 2010, 05:58:45 PM
NYERP THE RECORD MAY BE GONE

BUT YOUR MEMORIES

REMAIN

INTACT
At least the ones up to December.

Andrew1911

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on April 07, 2010, 05:56:09 PM
yeah kaz why don't we just delete the whole forum and start from scratch huh wouldn't that be just fun lol

I'm not talking about just posts. The things this forum did, any record of anything we've done recently, is completely gone. It sounds retarded, but I, no, WE, put time and effort into making memories here, and you can't say seeing a huge part of it destroyed is anything less than extremely disappointing.

OK, here, think of it like this: you've just spent a whole afternoon playing a videogame, but you haven't saved in a while. Suddenly, the power goes out. You've lost your progress. You know that you can just waste another afternoon to get it all back, but the fact that you wasted your goddamn time on anything affiliated with the piece of shit pisses you off.

But this metaphor doesn't exactly work. The months of December, January, February, and March of 2010 have passed and any situation within them cannot be exactly regained. The experiences I've had with my life at this forum for the last few months are gone forever, and there's nothing I or anyone else can do about it.

wow jesus christ nyerp

i knew you could be a butthurt fag but this is really a whole new level. if you're going to be like this, please, by all means, leave.

Go Up