October 08, 2024, 04:24:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Last night was terrible.

Started by Sam, December 06, 2009, 08:45:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 03:30:11 PM
wat
Yes lawlz I have a social life. I just don't ever post about it on boyah like some other fags do.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

Quote from: FAMY2 on December 06, 2009, 09:24:08 AM
5 beers? Sounds like maybe there was a little something added.  >.<

I don't get why you need to jump to an assumption like that. Some people get drunk with less alcohol.

Geno

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on December 06, 2009, 03:34:52 PM
I don't get why you need to jump to an assumption like that. Some people get drunk with less alcohol.
especially considering how small sam is.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

wawi

FAMY2

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on December 06, 2009, 03:34:52 PM

BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE CAN DO 14 SHOTS IN AN HOUR. WHICH WOULD BE WHAT 14 BEERS?  HYPER SHOULD KNOW THIS.     akudood;

Geno

Quote from: FAMY2 on December 06, 2009, 03:37:29 PM
BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE CAN DO 14 SHOTS IN AN HOUR. WHICH WOULD BE WHAT 14 BEERS?  HYPER SHOULD KNOW THIS.     akudood;
Maybe it was shots of monster

Travis

FAMY2

Quote from: GENOP on December 06, 2009, 03:39:54 PM
Maybe it was shots of monster

Or milk? Yeah that fits in the conversation.    n_u

Sillbury

Quote from: FAMY2 on December 06, 2009, 03:37:29 PM
bottle of beer is usually 1.2 shots cmongler;

FAMY2

YPrrrr

I think you mean a bottle of Fosters n_u

Sillbury

i don't even know what fosters is lol

YPrrrr

Hiro

Geno

Go Up