October 08, 2024, 04:19:21 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Last night was terrible.

Started by Sam, December 06, 2009, 08:45:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

NEXT WEEK ON BOYAH:

"Last night was terrible."

PART TWO

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FAMY2

I worry that her protector may not be there sometime to rescue her. 5 beers? Sounds like maybe there was a little something added.  >.<

Oh

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 09:22:04 AM
NEXT WEEK ON BOYAH:

"Last night was terrible."

PART TWO
I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it. He lead me to the back of the popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the popeyes cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat. The popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones. They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it. I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. {We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?} I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Hank Hill on December 06, 2009, 09:24:49 AM
I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it. He lead me to the back of the popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the popeyes cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat. The popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones. They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it. I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. {We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?} I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.
oh god i missed that story

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

??????

Quote from: Hank Hill on December 06, 2009, 09:20:21 AM
I do it to impress you.  giggle;
Oh, you.

No one gives concern about me.  cjlubdoods;

Houdini

Well, hopefully you got something out of this. I guess sometimes you have to do some really stupid shit before you realize why you shouldn't do it. Just take it easy, thank your guardian angel that nothing worse happened, and never get that drunk again.

Oh

Quote from: Houdini on December 06, 2009, 09:30:49 AM
Well, hopefully you got something out of this. I guess sometimes you have to do some really stupid shit before you realize why you shouldn't do it. Just take it easy, thank your guardian angel that nothing worse happened, and never get that drunk again.
Herpes.  n_u

Houdini

Sam

Quote from: FAMY2 on December 06, 2009, 09:24:08 AM
I worry that her protector may not be there sometime to rescue her. 5 beers? Sounds like maybe there was a little something added.  >.<

I would agree, but at the frats they open the cans in front of you. Extra assurance. The only time I put my drink 'down' was when I handed it to my friend so i could put my sweatshirt away. But I know my friend, she was sober and wouldn't have done anything bad nor let anyone else.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Sam

Quote from: Houdini on December 06, 2009, 09:30:49 AM

you are sweet houdinikins.

Anyway, I'm off to read, play kingdom hearts, and cry for the rest of the evening. Seeya boyah.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sam on December 06, 2009, 09:42:59 AMplay kingdom hearts
i thought you said you were going to learn from your mistakes

ncba93ivyase

Daddy

Travis

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 08:52:43 AM
I'm going to laugh when you get drunk and fuck some guy and then get depressed about it.
haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Go Up