October 08, 2024, 04:19:38 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Last night was terrible.

Started by Sam, December 06, 2009, 08:45:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on September 13, 2009, 07:44:01 PM
We got back together FUCK YOU RAWL

That was an update you posted in that thread. You didn't post a thread after, I recall. akudood;

What was the reason the second time. akudood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Linkjge on December 06, 2009, 02:16:12 PM
last night i played videogames and had a great time

you guys need to chill out
i played video games today and had a great time

high five man

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Veal

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 02:16:48 PM
That was an update you posted in that thread. You didn't post a thread after, I recall. akudood;

What was the reason the second time. akudood;

Just didn't feel like we were compatible. Basically didn't like me like that anymore. I was cool with it this time though. Felt amazing, afterwards, actually.

Sam

Quote from: Veal on December 06, 2009, 01:46:27 PM
What's wrong with that? Not sarcasm.

Also this is why I don't drink. Yet.

Drink with me vealcakes.   giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Linkjge

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 02:17:20 PM
i played video games today and had a great time

high five man

hell yeah

after i grab some groceries im gonna play more videogames

Veal

Quote from: Sam on December 06, 2009, 02:21:09 PM
Drink with me vealcakes.   giggle;

No. We can make out sober.

Quote from: Linkjge on December 06, 2009, 02:22:52 PM
hell yeah

after i grab some groceries im gonna play more videogames

I was gonna take a nap but I think now I'll play some videogames.

Oh

So what was her excuse this time?

Veal

Quote from: Hank Hill on December 06, 2009, 02:27:36 PM

Quote from: Veal on December 06, 2009, 02:19:03 PM
Just didn't feel like we were compatible. Basically didn't like me like that anymore. I was cool with it this time though. Felt amazing, afterwards, actually.

Daddy

Quote from: Hank Hill on December 06, 2009, 02:27:36 PM
She had a fortune cookie. baddood;

ok rawl don't turn this thread into jebus hate we need to laugh at sam's poor judgement and not have 4 pages of arguments. akudood;

Oh

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 02:28:51 PM
She had a fortune cookie. baddood;

ok rawl don't turn this thread into jebus hate we need to laugh at sam's poor judgement and not have 4 pages of arguments. akudood;
I wasn't. I just wanted to know what  it was, like how did she come to that conclusion after them getting back together, also to keep this thread sam related. Sam, you're a whore.  baddood;

Sillbury

Quote from: Sam on December 06, 2009, 09:05:13 AM
I'm completely against casual sex.
don't knock it until you try it!

Geno

Uh that's not as bad as what some of the chicks do at the parties I go to.
There's a chick who ALWAYS gets naked during games of beer pong and then proceeds to fuck a random guy
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Travis

Quote from: GENOP on December 06, 2009, 03:26:36 PM
Uh that's not as bad as what some of the chicks do at the parties I go to.
There's a chick who ALWAYS gets naked during games of beer pong and then proceeds to fuck a random guy
you are that chick aren't you

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up