October 08, 2024, 04:26:41 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Last night was terrible.

Started by Sam, December 06, 2009, 08:45:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sam on December 06, 2009, 09:05:13 AMI'm an irresponsible drinker but not an irresponsible person
uh are you implying there's a difference

if you're drunk to the point you can't control your actions, well...

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Sam, you go to WPI. Blacking out for 3 seconds is all it takes most of them to finish raping you.

Sam

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 09:06:37 AM
You got drunk enough to make out with someone you dont know.  baddood;

That was actually on the way out the door and not like.. really making out. More like a kiss.

It was really weird >_>

my friends and I were leaving around 2 and he grabbed my arm and said "hey, you're not leaving are you?" so I'm like "They're making me! I have to!" So he said "Well, you're coming back later, right?" And I said "yeah, of course." And then he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me. A lot. And then my friends freaked out and dragged me out the door.

at least he was cute. Or I think he was anyway >_> He was wearing plaid, I remember that.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

??????

you know what would suck even more?
if your obsessed male stalkers took obscene pictures of you when you were blacked out ;_;

Oh

Guys, she was a responsible drunken whore, ease off.  baddood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sam on December 06, 2009, 09:11:23 AMcute.
Quotewearing plaid
Pick one.
Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 06, 2009, 09:11:54 AM
you know what would suck even more?
if your obsessed male stalkers took obscene pictures of you when you were blacked out ;_;
Not like she never did it herself. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sam

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 09:09:04 AM
Sam, you go to WPI. Blacking out for 3 seconds is all it takes most of them to finish raping you.

lmao, are you implying that wpi is full of rapists?

Sam

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 09:12:57 AM
Pick one.Not like she never did it herself. spam;

plaid is cute.  baddood;

and i was sober for those. giggle;

ME##

Quote from: Sam on December 06, 2009, 09:11:23 AM
at least he was cute.

So, as long as the people you make out with and/or 'grind on' in one of your drunken states are 'cute', it's okay?  n_u

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on December 06, 2009, 09:16:03 AM
So, as long as the people you make out with and/or 'grind on' in one of your drunken states are 'cute', it's okay?  n_u
she's only proving the stereotypes /r9k/ holds against women

"cute" guys can do whatever the hell they want and it's not rape

if he's fat, it's rape

Oh

QUICK SOMEONE TELL JALEEL ABOUT THIS SO HE WILL TAKE PICS OF THE NEXT PARTY AWESOME

Sam

and besides, as much as I hate myself today, this is really just a live & learn situation. You guys can call me a stupid drunken whore as much as you want, I've already been calling myself one for the past 5 hours. I learned my lesson. I can't handle beer. I need to stick with the hard stuff.

Seriously, I've had upwards of 14 shots of vodka in an hour before and been more or less fine. Drunk of course, but not in any danger.

Last night I had 5 beers. I hate beer so I never drink it ever ever. But they had some decent stuff that wasn't absolutely terrible so I just drank it. But after those 5 beers I was COMPLETELY gone. I don't understand it. But I'm never drinking beer again. That's for sure.

I just realized this post probably isn't helping my case

??????

Quote from: Hank Hill on December 06, 2009, 09:17:44 AM
QUICK SOMEONE TELL JALEEL ABOUT THIS SO HE WILL TAKE PICS OF THE NEXT PARTY AWESOME
Oh, what a giant douche you are.  happydood;

Sam

Quote from: DAVID DOWNER on December 06, 2009, 09:16:03 AM

um.. no. It's not okay at all.

Go Up