October 08, 2024, 04:27:57 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Last night was terrible.

Started by Sam, December 06, 2009, 08:45:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

When I first got to WPI they did everything in their power to assure us that we didn't have "frats" we have "fraternities". And that they're nothing like the ones shown on mtv or in the movies.

They lied.

I have never been as drunk as I was last night. And I can assure, I drink quite a bit.

I grinded on a guy I detest, made out with some guy I don't know, and essentially got felt up on the dance floor by some guy who I wouldn't even recognize if he said hi to me today. Actually, I wouldn't recognize the guy I was kissing either. Whatevs.

I was dancing with this one guy. He said "I'm Ryan, by the way." So I said "I'm Sam." and his response was "I know." I've never been to this particular frat so that kinda ... well, creeped me the fuck out. He said he knew me because his friend liked me, but he couldn't say who his friend was. Or something. Whatevs.

Anyway, I blacked out little bits at random times. so I don't even remember everything. and I hate that.

Unfortunately, I  do remember puking on a couch at my dorm.

On the plus side, much of OX loves me now and I made their list for every other party. Yay.

Long story short, don't drink like i drink. Ever.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Oh

December 06, 2009, 08:47:49 AM #1 Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 08:58:34 AM by Hank Hill
 Okay, so basically you were a drunken whore?  akudood;

ncba93ivyase

uh i've been trying to be nice to everyone since i've returned but uh i have to be honest

um

why would you do something that stupid

also

QuoteI grinded on a guy I detest, made out with some guy I don't know, and essentially got felt up on the dance floor by some guy who I wouldn't even recognize if he said hi to me today.

well i just think i won't comment on that or anything past that point because i don't want to revert to my cruel past

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

I'm going to laugh when you get drunk and fuck some guy and then get depressed about it.

??????

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 08:52:43 AM
I'm going to laugh when you get drunk and fuck some guy and then get depressed about it.
That's really mean. ;_;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 08:52:43 AM
uh she said she passed out a couple of times and doesn't know what happened

and vomiting is generally an early sign of pregnancy :|

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

??????

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 08:54:57 AM

you'll have to allow some time for the sperm to germinate with her eggs if she has any :|

Daddy

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 06, 2009, 08:54:10 AM
That's really mean. ;_;
If you get drunk to the point of doing shit with guys and can't even remember who then you get no remorse for not being responsible with your actions  akudood;

??????

Quote from: JMV on December 06, 2009, 08:56:38 AM
If you get drunk to the point of doing shit with guys and can't even remember who then you get no remorse for not being responsible with your actions  akudood;
this is very non-liberal of you  akudood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 06, 2009, 08:56:06 AM
you'll have to allow some time for the sperm to germinate with her eggs if she has any :|
i don't think this was her first party :|

Lexie

goodness me. giggle; we should hang out sometime.

Sam

woah woah woah. I didn't fuck any of them. I'm an irresponsible drinker but not an irresponsible person, I had a sober party buddy who stopped me/saved me everytime things got bad.

I thought boyah knew this but I'll just say it again in case; I'm completely against casual sex. I'm a virgin. If I somehow ended up fucking someone while i was drunk or something, i would probably kill myself the next day.

And yes I was a bit of a drunken whore. Not a huge one though. And that's the only reason I really hate myself today. Well actually, it's partially the puking too. But still.

Daddy

You got drunk enough to make out with someone you dont know.  baddood;

ME##

Sounds like you have a drinking issue and don't know when to stop. giggle;

Sam

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 08:54:57 AM
uh she said she passed out a couple of times and doesn't know what happened

I blacked out for really short amounts of time. That's not passing out. There are just little periods where I don't remember what happened, but I was in the same room all night, I know I wasn't doing anything horrendous.

the only time I legitimately passed out was after I got back to my dorm. Nobody on my dorm would take advantage with me though. And I was in a room full of people. All good.

Go Up