October 13, 2024, 04:14:28 PM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tell us something we don't know about you

Started by Hiro, November 28, 2009, 05:29:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the shortest route to the sea

-My front left tooth is real, but there's no root in it. I knocked it out when I feel off a slide, but it was a clean break and they got it back on with some calcium paste and cement.
-I realized that I was going to die one day at age 7 or so, while I was putting together a lego Technic set in my old room. I remember the tears on the instruction manual. I guess I've always been pretty conscious of death.
-I skied into a tree once.
-My favorite music when I was little was The Beatles and B*Witched
-I used to love Christmas music. I'd play it year round.
-I have a somewhat unusually small lower large intestine, so every so often I'll keel over with excruciating pain for anywhere from an hour to a day.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

??????

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on November 29, 2009, 12:30:02 AM

-I have a somewhat unusually small lower large intestine, so every so often I'll keel over with excruciating pain for anywhere from an hour to a day.
That must suck a lot . ;_;

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on November 29, 2009, 12:43:30 AM
That must suck a lot . ;_;

It's impossible to find a comfortable position, so I just sort of lie there.

It first happened when I was little. It started around 3 PM after I had one a chess tournament at Burger King, and I started to get a small pain. I just had to lie there curled up, unable to find a comfortable position. I think I tried to play Mario Kart: Double Dash, but it was soured because I could barely move. I ended up going to Children's Hospital and getting something stuck up my butt. :(

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Nyerp

sometimes when i eat, the food will get stuck in my esophagus and i will have to either wait it out, drink it down (which can sometimes result in the liquid just sputtering back up as i try to swallow it), or go to the bathroom and force it out, which involves lots of mucus

it's extremely painful, makes it hard to breathe, and makes my heart race

my mom's always like "it's because you eat too fast!!" but it's usually caused by certain foods (usually apples or bread), or it's one of the first few bites i take out of a meal

it happens often at school during lunch, so i have to walk to the bathroom trying my hardest to breathe and keep the food in while everyone's looking at me :|

ME##

-I was a premature baby.
-Unlike Socks, I did not weep my first day of school, I simply attached myself to my mother's leg and would not budge.

Ummmm, I really can't think of anything interesting that you may not know. befuddlement

Classic

I'm different than Boyah knows me in real life.  giggle;

Skylark

the book of right on

Cookie

Socks

Quote from: Skylark on November 29, 2009, 02:49:28 AM
i tell you guys everything  doodthing;

well i have over a hundred coffee moles of all sizes and shades in all places of my body.

but my favorite is a little one on the left side of my upper lip giggle;

Skylark

Quote from: Socks on November 29, 2009, 03:04:10 AM
well i have over a hundred coffee moles of all sizes and shades in all places of my body.

but my favorite is a little one on the left side of my upper lip giggle;

you're cute
the book of right on

Minus;

Im short. [ 5'7]
Have a small shoe size. [9]
Was premature.
Have never had a headache.

Mando Pandango

I have a slight pectus excavatum. Look it up.
My eyes are brown on the inside and green on the outside. According to wikipedia, that means they're hazel.
I was born with platinum blond hair. For about 15 years I had a blond patch on the back of my head but I think it's gone now.
I have a bigger acne problem on my back and shoulders than I do on my face.

That's all I got.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Minus;

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on November 29, 2009, 05:30:44 AM
My eyes are brown on the inside and green on the outside. According to wikipedia, that means they're hazel.
I was born with platinum blond hair. For about 15 years I had a blond patch on the back of my head but I think it's gone now.
I have a bigger acne problem on my back and shoulders than I do on my face.

That's all I got.

Well i was close with the pectus excavatum, but i was assuming it would protrude, but now i realized i didn't really pay attention to 'excavatum'. BTW I have never seen that.

Something else:
I was born with light blonde hair and blue eyes, and that kept changing quickly, i still had blonde hair up till 2nd grade, but the blue eyes were gone quickly.
Now i'm brown haired, and brown eyed. And it sucks.

Nate

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on November 29, 2009, 05:30:44 AM

I have the opposite of that..pectus carinatum.

It's actually pretty bad, and very noticeable.

Go Up