October 13, 2024, 04:13:49 PM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tell us something we don't know about you

Started by Hiro, November 28, 2009, 05:29:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Minus;

Quote from: YPR on November 29, 2009, 07:18:04 AM
OH

I can do it but it hurts, so I never do...

Well if i do it, i look retarded because my knees stick up high. And if i try pushing them down it hurts badly. So i just don't even try. And i can't last in that position for long...so whenever people are sitting cross legged and i set on the floor i have to sit with my legs extended. And everytime someone asks me why. Its annoying.
They got mad at me in weight lifting because I couldn't do some weird stretch which required you to sit cross legged for a moment. I'd do it, but 'not properly'.

Veal

YPrrrr

Minus;

Quote from: Veal on November 29, 2009, 07:24:44 AM
how what why

You guys should stretch more.

>:/
Its not the stretching i think its body structure.

just1more

I had appendicitis when I was 8 years old.
I was really afraid of deep water until I was 12, dogs until I was 17.
I'm still afraid of bees.
I have ADHD and have been taking meds for it since I was in 2nd grade.
I've never failed a class.
I never skipped any classes until college.
I've never left the eastern seaboard.
I might be going to Sorrento, Italy for study abroad next summer.  happydood;
This summer was the first time I had ever been to Six Flags, and the first time I had ever gone on a roller coaster.

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

strongbad

Quote from: justjack on November 29, 2009, 07:06:54 AM
Same here. Can't even get a decent moustache. And no hair grows under my bottom lip, it skips straight to my chin. Even then its just fuzz.
I have to face the fact i just won't be a very hairy person. My dad can't even get a full beard.
He can get one but its not thick, it would just be scruffy...
So curse my loser genetics.

Idk how old you are but I am a senior in high school and it is really annoying. Hopefully I can get some by college. I guess it saves a lot of time not having to shave all the time, but I still feel like I would look awesome with the proper facial hair..

Minus;

Quote from: GUOB on November 29, 2009, 07:58:45 AM
Idk how old you are but I am a senior in high school and it is really annoying. Hopefully I can get some by college. I guess it saves a lot of time not having to shave all the time, but I still feel like I would look awesome with the proper facial hair..

I am a senior in high school too dude.
I see sophomores with facial hair and it pisses me off. My friend who is a sophomore and can get a full thick beard, oh and he gets chest hair. He wants to trade genetics with me, too bad thats not possible.
I'd keep a beard...so it would probably be trimming not shaving. And i think i would look great with facial hair, but it hasn't happened yet.

strongbad

Quote from: justjack on November 29, 2009, 08:03:47 AM
I am a senior in high school too dude.
I see sophomores with facial hair and it pisses me off. My friend who is a sophomore and can get a full thick beard, oh and he gets chest hair. He wants to trade genetics with me, too bad thats not possible.
I'd keep a beard...so it would probably be trimming not shaving. And i think i would look great with facial hair, but it hasn't happened yet.

Oh yeah dude I feel yah.
My peach fuzz is growing faster and faster though. THIS IS THE START OF SOMETHING BIG.

Minus;

Quote from: GUOB on November 29, 2009, 08:05:28 AM
Oh yeah dude I feel yah.
My peach fuzz is growing faster and faster though. THIS IS THE START OF SOMETHING BIG.

Lucky you...
If i can't get a beard, then one day i'll have a handlebar moustache. Fuck regular moustaches haha.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Pyrate

Why would anyone want to have hair on their face?

Go Up