August 20, 2024, 07:45:30 PM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hai guys i noo owl city before it was popular

Started by Daddy, November 22, 2009, 02:39:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Knew-That-Song-Before-It-Was-Popular/171898323844?ref=sgm

90% of the posts in this group are "Owl City"

CLEARLY IF THAT MANY PEOPLE KNEW OF HIM HE WAS POPULAR BEFORE THEY THOUGHT.

AND THAT ISN'T A FUCKING SONG

YPrrrr

Augh I'm just tired of hearing about them altogether

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on November 22, 2009, 02:45:50 PM
Augh I'm just tired of hearing about them altogether
I pride myself on never hearing any of his songs. spam;

Also, lol at some guy claiming that he knew Kid Cudi's Day 'N Nite back in 06 when it was recorded in 2007.

Minus;

owl city isn't really special its okay
and kid cudi's day 'n nite is a song that did not deserve all the popularity it got
it wasn't anything special i think it sucked actually

Samus Aran

well, owl city was "popular" on myspace before it became "popular" everywhere else, so yeah those people saying they knew him before he was popular probably just mean they knew him when he was just a myspace star

hensa actually used to talk to him on msn a lot, so that's cool i guess

Geno

Quote from: Lain on November 22, 2009, 03:48:26 PM
well, owl city was "popular" on myspace before it became "popular" everywhere else, so yeah those people saying they knew him before he was popular probably just mean they knew him when he was just a myspace star

hensa actually used to talk to him on msn a lot, so that's cool i guess
Tell hensa to give me his screen name.  akudood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I stopped listening to Owl City after every girl at my highschool started listening to him.. It made him feel a lot less special to me :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: GUOB on November 22, 2009, 04:15:29 PM
I stopped listening to Owl City after every girl at my highschool started listening to him.. It made him feel a lot less special to me :(

you seriously stop listening to something just because it becomes popular? doodthing;

Daddy

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV on November 22, 2009, 04:43:50 PM
lol

is that a lol in agreement

but yeah if i were to discourage strongbad from listening to owl city it would be because he sucks, not because he's popular

spaceman

POSTAL SERVICE FOR PRETEENS

*runs out of thread*

Sillbury

is that a smiley only post is see?!

let the controversy begin

??????

Quote from: fluxus on November 22, 2009, 06:06:08 PM
POSTAL SERVICE FOR PRETEENS

*runs out of thread*
i liked them as a preteen

OH MY GOD WHAT I'M I COOL I MUST KNOW