July 08, 2024, 11:25:20 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PS3 Or XBox 360?

Started by Minus;, November 15, 2009, 04:52:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Minus;

I've been poor as hell and my parents don't share their money with me, so i've been sticking to the wii. But now i really want something new.

So which is better?
I wanted to get the PS3, but my friend is constantly trying to get me to get xbox.
Opinions would be helpful.

Oh

Well I would go with a PS3 since you say you're short on cash and the 360 requires $50 a year for Live, but if you want to play offline, get a modded 360.

Minus;

Yeah i was thinking about that too, but i was just thinking of getting the 3 month card or something, because the PS3 initially costs more anyways.
But the PS3 is a more capable device considering i can put an OS on it:D
And it has blu ray....
But the xbox, has the best fps'
Fuckkk. This is hard.

Hiro

I'd personally get a PS3 but if you really like shooters, Xbox would probably be better. It might be cheaper initially, but after a couple years, Xbox will have cost more with Live

Minus;

Very true, and no actually i wanted the ps3 because it has final fantasy, but xbox has final fantasy, tales of vesperia, and fable. so idk....

YPrrrr

If you have internet, get the PS3. Never having to pay is awesome

Andria

I would just look at the current line up of games and the future line up and see which you would have more interest in and go from there. They both are good systems

Minus;

yeah i tried that and hell yes i have net :)

Zach

I prefer the 360, but you can't go wrong with a PS3.

strongbad

I got an xbox because everybody I know has one, which opens up multiplayer possibilities. I feel like the PS3 has a superior library of games though, and not paying for PSN is a plus. It just depends what you want in a system.

Oh

Quote from: justjack on November 15, 2009, 05:10:18 AM
Yeah i was thinking about that too, but i was just thinking of getting the 3 month card or something, because the PS3 initially costs more anyways.
But the PS3 is a more capable device considering i can put an OS on it:D
And it has blu ray....
But the xbox, has the best fps'
Fuckkk. This is hard.
The PC has the best FPS.  n_u

Minus;

Well i might also get a laptop instead, but i want one of these two first.
And i want ps3 for its library but xbox because everyone i know wants to play with me on it.

Geno

Honestly, it all comes down to what kind of games you play
If you like shooters and rpgs get the 360.
If you like Metal Gear Solid, Ratchet and Clank, and God of War get a ps3.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Minus;

Rpg's and shooters...
I just really don't want to pay for live
and i like that you can put an OS on ps3
oh and that it has a stronger chip
and its more capable in my opinion
but everyone i know has an xbox
and it has awesome games like tales of vesperia
dude...i should beat up some kid and steal his ps3 and buy the xbox:d
haha
that would be great, too bad i wouldn't do that

Oh

The PS3 is getting a better version of Tales of Vesperia with more content.

Go Up