September 22, 2024, 07:19:56 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your favorite album of 2009 thus far?

Started by Josh, November 04, 2009, 06:10:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Emu Dragon on November 04, 2009, 12:37:05 PM
Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
Seriously?
I mean there were a few amazing songs in there, but I found it to be a bit of a letdown.

Travis

Dullahan

Quote from: Travis on November 04, 2009, 12:43:05 PM
i haven't posted my favorite album of 2009 5thgrade;
doesn't mean i was talking about it

Sillbury

Quote from: Hïro on November 04, 2009, 12:42:01 PM
Seriously?
I mean there were a few amazing songs in there, but I found it to be a bit of a letdown.
Yeah, been mostly into older stuff this year. Not exactly up to date haha.

Geno

Ugh idk I can't choose one
Black Gives Way to Blue - Alice in Chains
The Incident - Porcupine Tree
Embryonic - The Flaming Lips
The Dethalbum II - Dethklok

Not alot of really amazing shit came out.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

1. Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown
2. Paramore - brand new eyes
3. Dead by Sunrise - Out of Ashes

in before insults

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on November 04, 2009, 01:46:06 PM

in before insults
LOL WRENCH UR SO GAY U LIKE GREEN DAY ^____^
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2009, 01:51:40 PM
LOL WRENCH UR SO GAY U LIKE GREEN DAY ^____^

LOL ONLY IDIOTS LIKE THEM

LOL MORE LIKE AMERICAN IDIOTS

Hiro

Quote from: Wrench on November 04, 2009, 01:46:06 PM

in before insults
you just need to try more kinds of music is all, you;ll branch out soon enough  n_u

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on November 04, 2009, 01:57:01 PM
LOL ONLY IDIOTS LIKE THEM

LOL MORE LIKE AMERICAN IDIOTS
WARNING: I WILL TAKE A DOOKIE ON YOUR FACE NIMROD!

Wrench

Quote from: Hïro on November 04, 2009, 02:05:02 PM
you just need to try more kinds of music is all, you;ll branch out soon enough  n_u

This is what I want to see more of from everyone. Respectfully disagreeing aka not being a douchebag. Thanks Hiro. (no sarcasm at all). I actually haven't listened to Green Day for like a week. Been listening to a lot of The Living End.
Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2009, 02:07:40 PM
WARNING: I WILL TAKE A DOOKIE ON YOUR FACE NIMROD!

lol

Hiro

Quote from: Wrench on November 04, 2009, 02:09:46 PM
This is what I want to see more of from everyone. Respectfully disagreeing aka not being a douchebag. Thanks Hiro. (no sarcasm at all). I actually haven't listened to Green Day for like a week. Been listening to a lot of The Living End.
Yeah no problem
I used to like Green Day too

:3

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on November 04, 2009, 02:12:20 PM
Yeah no problem
I used to like Green Day too

:3
Pretty sure everyone used to like Green Day before American Idiot

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on November 04, 2009, 02:15:43 PM
Pretty sure everyone used to like Green Day before American Idiot
No it was more like I liked them just before american idiot and partially during it but mostly their older stuff but even a little bit of american idiot actually

i just got sick of it and discovered better music

Go Up