September 22, 2024, 05:29:54 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your favorite album of 2009 thus far?

Started by Josh, November 04, 2009, 06:10:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

Just wondering, really.

My favorite album of aught nine:

l a c e y

I LOVE A DAY TO REMEMBER. I'm gunna need to check this out.

Samus Aran

Tie between Mono's Hymn to the Immortal Wind and The Antlers' Hospice so far. But there's a lot I haven't heard yet.

Josh

Quote from: l a c e y on November 04, 2009, 06:19:04 AM
I LOVE A DAY TO REMEMBER. I'm gunna need to check this out.
It's their best album imo, it's earned a spot on my list of favorite albums ever, matter of fact.

Selkie

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Mando Pandango

Although I expect that when the Them Crooked Vultures album drops it'll be my new favorite.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Veal

Woah. There's WAY too many. And they're not even comparable because they're completely different genres. But I've listened to at least one song off of this at least every other day since I got it. In May.

Dullahan

Travis

Andria

Here are 3 I really liked but couldn't really choose which was best out of them

I loved the new Mew album it was just plain awesome

then the new katatonia album was good

their sound is morphing and it seems to be going in a pretty good direction. There are a couple songs you can hear a pretty strong Opeth influence (which is expected since the lead singers are pretty good friends)
then the new Tegan and Sara
really grew on me after a couple listens

so i pick those 3

Samus Aran

I've only heard like 3 songs from the new Mew album but I love them all. I'd get it, but their older stuff is more important to me right now.

Really, 2009 has been a great year for music. It's really surprising looking back on it.

Dullahan

Sillbury

Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

Go Up