October 05, 2024, 04:17:41 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GOOD TV SHOWS

Started by Sillbury, October 26, 2009, 02:02:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sillbury

WHAT ARE SOME

I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED AND ENJOYED THE FOLLOWING:
BUFFY
CHUCK
ANGEL
VERONICA MARS
FIREFLY
FRINGE
THE MENTALIST
LEVERAGE
LOST
PUSHING DASIES
JUST SHOOT ME
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
TWO AND A HALF MEN
THE INBETWEENERS
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
CASTLE
BURN NOTICE

NEED MORE

Samus Aran

Sillbury

snorkel

arrested development I have been watching, it is quite comedic

six feet under is the best tv show I've seen, all things considered, like cinematics and acting and shit

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

Quote from: SuperMegaTrex on October 26, 2009, 02:02:39 PM
WHAT ARE SOME

I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED AND ENJOYED THE FOLLOWING:
BUFFY
CHUCK
ANGEL
VERONICA MARS
FIREFLY
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
CASTLE

cjlubdoods; those are some of my favorite shows ever

As for other good ones

Try Stargate SG-1 its a little more actiony than Firefly but it has some awesome characters and its not that serious like they joke around a lot

Mando Pandango

The Office, both versions
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Quote from: wziard on October 26, 2009, 02:07:57 PM
arrested development I have been watching, it is quite comedic

Best show ever

also 30 rock

Samus Aran

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on October 26, 2009, 02:22:20 PM
Best show ever

also 30 rock
I don't understand why people think 30 rock is so funny. It's a good show but it's not all that funny. No laugh out loud moments.
And yes I've been watching it since it started.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I watched the last season and torrented the first two. I don't know why but I just love the characters so much.

Sillbury

Quote from: Echo on October 26, 2009, 02:09:12 PM
cjlubdoods; those are some of my favorite shows ever

As for other good ones

Try Stargate SG-1 its a little more actiony than Firefly but it has some awesome characters and its not that serious like they joke around a lot
I'VE ACTUALLY STARTED WATCHING THE NEW STARGATE

AND I FINISHED ANGEL LAST NIGHT, THE END WAS SO UNEXPECTED

Andria

I am not that big of a fan of SGU this early in the series I hope it gets better and less boring

Sillbury

Quote from: Echo on October 26, 2009, 02:28:55 PM
I am not that big of a fan of SGU this early in the series I hope it gets better and less boring
HAVE YOU WATCHED THE MENTALIST? I ACTUALLY PREFER THAT TO CASTLE

YPrrrr

Go Up