October 05, 2024, 04:15:57 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GOOD TV SHOWS

Started by Sillbury, October 26, 2009, 02:02:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

I've only seen the Stargate movie. It sucked.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Andria

Quote from: SuperMegaTrex on October 26, 2009, 02:31:20 PM
HAVE YOU WATCHED THE MENTALIST? I ACTUALLY PREFER THAT TO CASTLE

I have seen a few episodes and it was decent but from what I saw i liked Castle better

Quote from: YPR on October 26, 2009, 02:32:38 PM
I miss Firefly

me too wry I bought it on blu ray a couple months ago so i can watch it whenever

l a c e y

Basically anything on MTV. The Hills, Peak Season (it's a new show about young people living in whistler BC, just another reality show), Degrassi, anything on TLC like Little People Big World or Jon and Kate Plus Eight, anything on A&E like Dog the Bounty Hunter orr Intervention, Obessed and Hoarders.

Also Hannah Montana, Suite Life On Deck, Wizards of Waverly Place, Life with Derek. Family Channel Basically. Sooo good.

Daddy

Samus Aran

Quote from: l a c e y on October 26, 2009, 03:01:01 PM
Basically anything on MTV. The Hills, Peak Season (it's a new show about young people living in whistler BC, just another reality show), Degrassi, anything on TLC like Little People Big World or Jon and Kate Plus Eight, anything on A&E like Dog the Bounty Hunter orr Intervention, Obessed and Hoarders.

Also Hannah Montana, Suite Life On Deck, Wizards of Waverly Place, Life with Derek. Family Channel Basically. Sooo good.

wow.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: l a c e y on October 26, 2009, 03:01:01 PM

I'm not even sure where to start with this one.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Socks

strongbad

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on October 26, 2009, 03:22:06 PM
I'm not even sure where to start with this one.

I feel like it would be best for Boyah as a whole if we just let this one slide.
Just... this... one... time...

l a c e y

Oh come on guys. I bet you all like those shows secretly.

YPrrrr

Quote from: l a c e y on October 26, 2009, 03:41:11 PM
Oh come on guys. I bet you all like those shows secretly.

I bet you know how bad they are deep down

Sillbury

ZACK AND CODY MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF

AND NATHAN FILLION IS THE GOD OF AWESOME SEXYNESS

Mando Pandango

Zack and Cody are the kid from Big Daddy. Have fun with that nugget of information.

l a c e y

Quote from: YPR on October 26, 2009, 03:43:07 PM
I bet you know how bad they are deep down

Yeah so. I still find them entertaining.

Socks

Nyerp

Quote from: SuperMegaTrex on October 26, 2009, 02:27:54 PM
AND I FINISHED ANGEL LAST NIGHT, THE END WAS SO UNEXPECTED

don't read the comics

Go Up