July 08, 2024, 11:08:45 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ok. Here.

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, October 25, 2009, 12:09:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Sold some textbooks.
Got way more than I thought I would.
Bought a ps3 spur of the moment.
I dont really play videogames anymore much.
Probably going to scour amazon and buy some cheap used shit.

Where do I start?
Which games should I buy?
Why am I speaking in annoying one liners?

I'm going to pick up Bioshock, which I've already played through, but I want it. 

Nothing too new or expensive.
So, cheap, good stuff that's kind of old.

Thanks guys.

Geno

Metal Gear Solid 4 you asshole. It's down to 30 bucks new
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Geno

Uncharted 1
Little Big Planet

the only other two good exclusives that are old on the PS3
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Katamari Forever is only $49.99. It's a PS3 game for the price of a Wii game. Very cheap! I'll end up getting it.  cjlubdoods;

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I'm interested in LBP. I might go for that down the line.
Doesn't necessarily need to be exclusive or anything.

Katamari looks funny.

strongbad

Wow that seemed very out of character for you baddood;
GET DEMON SOULS <3

Geno

Quote from: Julius on October 25, 2009, 12:16:41 PM
Katamari Forever is only $49.99. It's a PS3 game for the price of a Wii game. Very cheap! I'll end up getting it.  cjlubdoods;
Katamari games aren't fun anymore.
If you've played the first one you've played them all

Classic

Quote from: GENOP on October 25, 2009, 12:24:16 PM
Katamari games aren't fun anymore.
If you've played the first one you've played them all

Halo games aren't fun anymore.
If you've played the first one you've played them all.

Geno

Quote from: Julius on October 25, 2009, 12:25:19 PM
I'm pretty sure Halo actually released new shit with each game.
While all Katamari does anymore is adds one layer of bigness.
The first one will always be the best thumbup;

Sa Da MA

Quote from: GENOP on October 25, 2009, 12:29:43 PM
I'm pretty sure Halo actually released new shit with each game.
While all Katamari does anymore is adds one layer of bigness.
The first one will always be the best thumbup;
Fail.  giggle;

@RDMP Get Soul Calibur 4 or Bioshock both great games and both old.  happydood;

strongbad

Quote from: Julius on October 25, 2009, 12:25:19 PM

Halo 3 is actually an amazing game, regardless of what you people say. The multi-player is probably the best I've ever seen on a console, and Forge and Custom Games are pretty damn awesome. If you get in a fun party you can have one hell of a night.

Hiro

While I don't care for the single player at all, I can agree that Halo's multiplayer is extremely fun.

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on October 25, 2009, 12:51:15 PM
While I don't care for the single player at all, I can agree that Halo's multiplayer is extremely fun.
Tyler hasn't played it he's just pissed because he knows every Katamari game is the same

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Waaah waaah arguing about videogames is dumb and redundant.
I'd just like honest suggestions without the bull please.
And keep in mind I have very very little experience in this field.

Mirror's edge looks fun and I can get it for ten bucks.
Yes no?

Go Up