July 08, 2024, 11:03:49 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ok. Here.

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, October 25, 2009, 12:09:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on October 25, 2009, 01:16:38 PM
Tyler hasn't played it he's just pissed because he knows every Katamari game is the same
They are all the same
They are also awesome as hell

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Alright back on topic.
My roommate more or less goaded me into plunking the money down on the thing and he knows about as much as I do so you guys are actually my go-to right now.

What about some online games?

strongbad

Mirrors Edge is well worth $10. I want it for $10...
Also Demon Souls.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Alright, so what's demon souls?

strongbad

Action RPG with a pretty tough curve that has amazingly implemented online play.
Look at the thread for more info.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Ok, but I'm not quite ready to slam the sixty bucks down.
I'll put it on the list though.

Geno

Quote from: Rainy Day Mushroom Pillow on October 25, 2009, 01:19:57 PM
Waaah waaah arguing about videogames is dumb and redundant.
I'd just like honest suggestions without the bull please.
And keep in mind I have very very little experience in this field.

Mirror's edge looks fun and I can get it for ten bucks.
Yes no?
For 10 bucks? Yeah I would say thats good.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I feel like you would enjoy Fallout 3 or Oblivion. You could probably find them both for under $30. I could also see you enjoying any of the Ratchet and Clank games.

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on October 25, 2009, 01:44:03 PM
I feel like you would enjoy Fallout 3 or Oblivion. You could probably find them both for under $30. I could also see you enjoying any of the Ratchet and Clank games.
fuck how did I forget about Ratchet and Clank
YES GET THAT
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

Uncharted, Uncharted 2,Warhawk, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Metal Gear Solid 4 (if you're a fan of the series). Those are the PS3 games I've heard the most good things about.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

October 25, 2009, 02:16:10 PM #25 Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 02:20:12 PM by Rainy Day Mushroom Pillow
Fallout 3 looks really intriguing. I was close to getting it when my computer was still working, but I never got around to it.
Ratchet and clank was great on the ps2 all those years ago.
And Killzone is good?

And thanks guys.

Andria

killzone is fun

and the online is pretty cool too with a nice leveling system to keep you occupied after you beat the game

Geno

Quote from: Rainy Day Mushroom Pillow on October 25, 2009, 02:16:10 PM
Fallout 3 looks really intriguing. I was close to getting it when my computer was still working, but I never got around to it.
Ratchet and clank was great on the ps2 all those years ago.
And Killzone is good?

And thanks guys.
Fallout 3 is amazing. It's now one of my favorite games of all time. It's a little better on the PC but the PS3 version works just fine thumbup;

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on October 25, 2009, 01:52:33 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4 (if you're a fan of the series).
Who isn't a fan of the series. baddood;

Oh

Uncharted 2 is superior to Uncharted 1 in every way.

wawi

Quote from: GUOB on October 25, 2009, 01:27:33 PM
Also Demon Souls.

This and only this. It's all you'll ever need for your PS3 giggle;

Go Up