Google Voice Invite Raffle - MONDAY CHALLENGE. SAME THING BUT 1000 POSTS

Started by Daddy, October 24, 2009, 11:10:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

If we get 1200 posts tomorrow I will give 1 user a Google Voice invite.

Rules:
1. We must hit 1200 posts
2. To actually get an invite you should post in this thread saying you want to be entered so I don't just give one to someone with an account already or who doesn't want one
3. You can't already have an account. DICK baddood;
4. You actually need to post more than a few to be eligible.
5. Oh your post here should say why you should get it. akudood;
6. DON'T IM ME ASKING FOR OTHER INVITES IF I FEEL LIKE GIVING OUT OTHERS ILL OFFER FUCK

Contest starts as 0:00 EST and ends at 23:59EST Sunday October 24, 2009.

edit: also 7. Not my fault. To win you need to live in the US. That's google's rule not mine.

EDIT MONDAY

FUCKING DO THIS WITH 1000 POSTS AND YOU GET ANOTHER CHANCE

ME##

My goal is to get a Google Voice Invite tomorrow.  baddood; baddood;

Travis

i deserve an invite to google voice because I AM THE BEST POSTER ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LCK

Samus Aran

Quote from: Trevor on October 24, 2009, 11:13:27 AM
what the fuck is google voice

google gives you a phone number that you can use to call people and shit and you can get voicemail and have an address book and shit

so like skype except better because you have a phone number that can be used normally and stuff

at least i think

LCK

sounds like something i'd never use

gimmme

FAMY2

I need an invite so I can call people and not get yelled at.  saddood; 

ME##

Quote from: FAMY2 on October 24, 2009, 11:17:45 AM
I need an invite so I can call people and not get yelled at.  saddood; 

I think I have an idea who you would call.  n_u

rdl

i need one because i don't have a phone

don't let's

So does this mean that Boyah could have its own phone number?

Bushy

Wat's Google Voice?

Oh, and sign me up
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

snorkel

If this works I will offer an invite the following day.

Nyerp

Wrench

I would like to be entered into this. I feel I am qualified for this because I have been an active Boyager for the past 3 or so years. During this time period, I have averaged around 20 posts a day, en route to becoming a top 10 poster on this forum. With Google Voice, I would be able to get more in touch with some Boyagers. Since I am without a cellphone, Google Voice would be very useful to me, not only to talk to Boyagers, but for real life friends as well. Thank you for your consideration.

wawi

Quote from: Wrench on October 24, 2009, 02:01:41 PM
I would like to be entered into this. I feel I am qualified for this because I have been an active Boyager for the past 3 or so years. During this time period, I have averaged around 20 posts a day, en route to becoming a top 10 poster on this forum. With Google Voice, I would be able to get more in touch with some Boyagers. Since I am without a cellphone, Google Voice would be very useful to me, not only to talk to Boyagers, but for real life friends as well. Thank you for your consideration.
I hope you win

Go Up