previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

FAMY2

Not if you know where to look.   :3

ME##

Thyme

Quote from: FAMY2 on October 25, 2009, 12:54:44 AM
Anyone who gave me their number.  giggle;   All you shy guys.

And of course Marcus. And JMV. You all need to learn girls are not hard to talk to.   hocuspocus;

Except when they speak in English, in my case. I had to call Sony's customer service for my brother a couple of months ago, they don't have any French-speaking CSRs... it was harder than it should have been. maps;

[move]SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN [/move]

wawi

Quote from: Thyme on October 25, 2009, 01:23:43 AM
Except when they speak in English, in my case. I had to call Sony's customer service for my brother a couple of months ago, they don't have any French-speaking CSRs... it was harder than it should have been. maps;

[move]SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN SORRY COULD YOU SAY THAT AGAIN [/move]

The same happens to me akudood;

Daddy

uh you still need a phone to make calls with google voice dudes

Mando Pandango

uh i still don't know what google voice is

dudes
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

strongbad

I would like to be entered into this. I feel I am qualified for this because I have been an active Boyager for the past 3 or so years. During this time period, I have averaged around 20 posts a day, en route to becoming a top 10 poster on this forum. With Google Voice, I would be able to get more in touch with some Boyagers. Since I am without a cellphone, Google Voice would be very useful to me, not only to talk to Boyagers, but for real life friends as well. Thank you for your consideration.

Daddy

you need a phone to actually mke calls with google voice dammit.

It gives you a number to give out to people and when they call that number they forward it to all your other phones.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Ensign Halibar on October 25, 2009, 02:17:44 AM

It gives you a number to give out to people and when they call that number they forward it to all your other phones.
Oh ok, take me out of the running then

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Ezloﺕ

:)

Wrench

Quote from: GUOB on October 25, 2009, 02:14:59 AM
I would like to be entered into this. I feel I am qualified for this because I have been an active Boyager for the past 3 or so years. During this time period, I have averaged around 20 posts a day, en route to becoming a top 10 poster on this forum. With Google Voice, I would be able to get more in touch with some Boyagers. Since I am without a cellphone, Google Voice would be very useful to me, not only to talk to Boyagers, but for real life friends as well. Thank you for your consideration.

lol i tried
Quote from: Ensign Halibar on October 25, 2009, 02:17:44 AM

oh, I didn't fully understand, but wanted it anyways

FAMY2

Quote from: Дави́д on October 25, 2009, 01:19:37 AM

And where would that be?  n_u

A secret place I know about.  n_u

Quote from: Thyme on October 25, 2009, 01:23:43 AM

I will speak slowly and clearly. And it probably wasn't an American you talked to.  n_u

Go Up