September 30, 2024, 06:19:40 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I think I need to lock myself in my room from now on.

Started by Sam, September 14, 2009, 05:57:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Quote from: JMV on September 15, 2009, 10:34:40 AM
Maybe he thinks you're creepy.

probably. I can be pretty creepy.

I think the issue is more that we're pretty good frends and he's just not interested in taking it farther. Plus there's this one guy who's extremely possessive over me even though we're NOT FUCKING DATING and I haven't explained that situation to the other guy yet.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

just1more

Why don't you look outside your dorm? There are guys other than the ones in your inner circle.

Sam

Quote from: Papa K on September 15, 2009, 11:43:12 AM
Why don't you look outside your dorm? There are guys other than the ones in your inner circle.

huh? this guy's not in my dorm.

just1more

Quote from: Sam on September 15, 2009, 12:01:37 PM
huh? this guy's not in my dorm.

Oh. You made it sound like that.  doodhuh;

Sorry I was confused.

Mando Pandango

Maybe you should make friends with the centipedes. I don't think anyone wants to be around people who are friends with centipedes.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Kaz on September 14, 2009, 08:29:50 AM
see, i leave my door open slightly ajar most of the time to let people know i'm around and willing to talk, but rarely does anyone other than my neighbor or my RA ever come in, and i want people to come in and be like "oh dude you have so many video games that's awesome"

but no, i had to be born a male

Leave your door open? I'd be too paranoid to do something like that. And who looks inside of other people's dorm rooms and just walks in? Is that normal to invite yourself into a stranger's room?
Does your campus have a video game club or something? I heard some do.

Sam

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 22, 2009, 07:01:42 AM
Leave your door open? I'd be too paranoid to do something like that. And who looks inside of other people's dorm rooms and just walks in? Is that normal to invite yourself into a stranger's room?
Does your campus have a video game club or something? I heard some do.

Yeah that's pretty normal. They encourage that everyone has their doors open.

And yeah, my school has the GDC (game developers club) which actually has little to do with the development of games and more to do with the playing of them. They meet every Saturday night for 6 hours of Saturday Night Gaming. I usually don't go because I dislike being -literally- the only girl.

We also have the SFS (Sci-Fi-Society), and they cover gaming and anime, but more often than not it's traditional gaming. Which I'm starting to get really into, by the way.

Commander Fuckass

We have a scifi club, but i dont want to go :( but i have to go to one club meeting for my freshman appriciation class :(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Sam on September 22, 2009, 08:01:55 AM
Yeah that's pretty normal. They encourage that everyone has their doors open.

And yeah, my school has the GDC (game developers club) which actually has little to do with the development of games and more to do with the playing of them. They meet every Saturday night for 6 hours of Saturday Night Gaming. I usually don't go because I dislike being -literally- the only girl.

We also have the SFS (Sci-Fi-Society), and they cover gaming and anime, but more often than not it's traditional gaming. Which I'm starting to get really into, by the way.

Hmm. No wonder the theft rate is so high in college dormitories, your doors are wide open as some sticky fingered thug enters your room fingering through your games occassionally tossing the disc into his/her pocket. Then again, maybe I am just super pessimistic and always expect the worst in people.

The GDC sounds nice, 6 hours of gaming on Saturday, you could meet some cool people there. Not sure if you should even care about being the only girl there, unless you just feel uncomfortable about it. That's interesting that you feel that way seeing as you are into a predominantly male hobby, so I would assume you would be comfortable with being a minority at those sorts of clubs.

The scifi club at my school is pretty awesome, and there are only like 11 people in it so our discussions are really thought-provoking. We mainly look at old Sci-Fi movies and compare their concepts to today, their modern remakes, or just to see if they are worth anything.

Never looked at anime or gaming(the club entirely), but most of the people in the club are actually play video games and watch anime.

And by traditional gaming are you referring to old table-top RPG dungeon and dragons type of stuff?

Still, I never was really into Sci-Fi, I enjoy the occassional Gundam (more mech than sci-fi, but it's close enough), and I enjoyed some Star Trek, but that's as far as I ventured into Sci-Fi but it's more interesting than I thought it was.

Go Up