September 30, 2024, 06:23:58 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I think I need to lock myself in my room from now on.

Started by Sam, September 14, 2009, 05:57:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

see, i leave my door open slightly ajar most of the time to let people know i'm around and willing to talk, but rarely does anyone other than my neighbor or my RA ever come in, and i want people to come in and be like "oh dude you have so many video games that's awesome"

but no, i had to be born a male

Meyer Lansky

Lotos

YPrrrr

Didn't sound conceited to me, congratulations.

Are any of the guys that come in not considered creepers in your book?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mando Pandango

Yeah nobody ever comes in my room but the RA.

But then, he's my suitemate.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

Sam

Quote from: YPR on September 14, 2009, 08:43:28 AM
Didn't sound conceited to me, congratulations.

Are any of the guys that come in not considered creepers in your book?

some of them are, but not all. I should add that it's sort of a chain reaction. One/two people will come in and sit down and start talking to me or watching me play a game or something, then someone will walk by and join, then people start filling in. It's not uncommon for there to be 6-8 people in my room. But see, the girls NEVER visit on their own. They only come in when the room is filled with guys. I wish the girls would visit me more and the guys less, but I don't think they like me. So I have to visit them and try to get them to like me. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

spaceman

Sexually assault one of them, they'll all leave you alone.

Nyerp

??????

Make some girl spread a vicious rumor about you so the boys can hear and go "What the fuck, what a goddamn stupid bitch." and they'll leave you alone forever.  happydood;

Mando Pandango

So I hear there's a centipede infestation in Daniels Hall. At least you don't live there, amirite?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Title

There's a WPI banner in the Bio lab at my school

thats all I have to contribute sam sorry

Go Up