September 19, 2024, 03:48:56 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT: We make bundles of music for others

Started by ??????, September 13, 2009, 10:08:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Mine is 22 tracks, but I might stick a couple of Kooks tracks in there and make it an even 2 dozen. Maybe something from The Coral for 25.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

k thanks popsi

and you're welcome to simply make another pack

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Sillbury

Alrighty 10 songs. All from Australian bands as I figured I'll get some more multicultural up in this bitch. You may or may not have heard some of these bands before, who the fuck knows. I'd say 30% are actual Australian mainstream.

Artists Included:
Tame Impala
Architecture in Helsinki
Yves Klein Blue
The Grates
Philadelphia Grand Jury
The Cat Empire
Children Collide
Jet
TZU
Empire of the Sun

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hmmmdyqyvzn/BOYAH.rar

I really, really suggest everyone listens to this. Australia has shit tv shows and movies, but it's music is insane. Also if anyone does actually listen, what's your favorite song here?

Hiro

Aaaaaaaaa too much music for me to handle at once  saddood;

FAMY2

Quote from: Emu Dragon on November 10, 2009, 11:27:03 AM
Alrighty 10 songs. All from Australian bands as I figured I'll get some more multicultural up in this bitch. You may or may not have heard some of these bands before, who the fuck knows. I'd say 30% are actual Australian mainstream.

I really, really suggest everyone listens to this. Australia has shit tv shows and movies, but it's music is insane. Also if anyone does actually listen, what's your favorite song here?

Actually Australia has some decent bands. And I loved the Aboriginal music we heard.   :3

Sillbury

the other night(lol offpeak bandwidth) i downloaded kaz's pqqu's and hiro's pack. there's some really good stuff there, i especially liked hiro's pack. seems to have pretty much exact same taste as me

Quote from: FAMY2 on November 10, 2009, 11:27:42 PM
Actually Australia has some decent bands.
that is what i said lol

Hiro

Quote from: Emu Dragon on November 12, 2009, 01:12:06 PM
i especially liked hiro's pack. seems to have pretty much exact same taste as me
thank you  :3
Was there anything you hadn't heard before that you particularly liked?

Wrench

Quote from: FAMY2 on November 10, 2009, 11:27:42 PM
Actually Australia has some decent bands.

like The Living End, right?

i freaking love them

Sillbury

Quote from: Hïro on November 12, 2009, 01:49:43 PM
thank you  :3
Was there anything you hadn't heard before that you particularly liked?
Peter Bjorn and John has to be my favorite, followed by The Ponys. Plan to get them tonight.

And Kaz I really like that Apples in Stereo song. Will download more packs soon.

the shortest route to the sea

Glad someone resurrected this. I've been way too tired to review packs, but I need to finish Kaz's. Thank god for a vacation coming up. Hyper's, I'll through yours in. Architecture in Helsinki is fun.

Guys what do you like about my pack ;-;

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Minus;

Minus;

Go Up