September 19, 2024, 12:49:46 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT: We make bundles of music for others

Started by ??????, September 13, 2009, 10:08:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on November 22, 2009, 01:02:18 PM
Thief's pack! I am excited...damn, I just got off my main computer. I might not be able to get it for a while. I'll dl it for now.
I don't think there'll be anything you won't know that you'll like but I'd love it if you could download and recommend me a few things. cjlubdoods;

??????

Daddy

would just uploading stuff of no significance be fine too akudood;

Placebo Headwound

Samus Aran

Downloading Thief's, will listen to it when I have more time.

??????

Quote from: JMV on November 22, 2009, 02:36:09 PM
would just uploading stuff of no significance be fine too akudood;
it's saddening you can't just pick up your favorite songs i mean come on you have 10,000+  akudood;

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on November 22, 2009, 07:40:44 PM
it's saddening you can't just pick up your favorite songs i mean come on you have 10,000+  akudood;

If I had the ability to choose the best of all ofmy 10k pack, and really cared about my result, it would take me days. Really. I'd be going over everything and thinking about it from lotsa angles.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Mando Pandango

On the other hand, I just took some songs, went "yeah that sounds good" and stuck em in a pack.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

i looked at my music and said "hmm okay here's some minnesota artists you guys wouldn't know of" and threw them in with some other more known indie bands and also a couple bigger artists that i just wanted you guys to get into

so yeah i focused on stuff you guys hadn't heard, basically

Hiro

I just grabbed every song I thought you guys should listen to because I always like listening to them. I also made sure there wasn't too many that everyone already had

the shortest route to the sea

Thief, I only recognized the 65dos and the F'Lips song Jack White. I know maybe a sixth of those artists, maybe I've heard of a fourth in total. From my small sampling, I really like your style. I'll try to get to know it soon.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Samus Aran

thief your pack is awesome

i discovered that i love school of seven bells

Placebo Headwound

Hiro

[hedy]Zidone

Go Up