October 08, 2024, 08:25:18 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

more like girlend lol

Started by Veal, September 09, 2009, 09:09:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Travis on September 10, 2009, 01:41:14 PM
and the reason was because "god was telling her to"

i'd say that's pretty important to the overall topic  doodhuh;
Exactly. I feel bad she broke up with him but I find the reason provided in the first post to be stupid. Regardless of if I believe in God or not, I would have found it stupid.

Look at Wrench. I'm pretty sure he goes to church frequently and his post seems to have implied the same thing: the reason was stupid.

If she broke up with him because they got a low score on a quiz in Cosmo, I would have said it was stupid. I probably wouldn't have avoided saying it because people wouldn't assume it had to do with atheism like here.  akudood;

Bolivian Army

Quote from: JMV on September 10, 2009, 01:39:14 PM
Until he further explained it the overall topic was his girlfriend broke up with him because God told her too. I've already been over this.  baddood;

i don't know this emma personally but maybe she thought the whole no love/different directions was gods way of telling her it was time to move on. so really i disagree when anyone says she was using religion as a scapegoat or even that it's a stupid reason.

that's how most christians i know would feel anywho, for all i know she could have heard james earl jones call veal a jerk baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Veal

Quote from: Bolivian Army on September 10, 2009, 01:55:51 PM
i don't know this emma personally but maybe she thought the whole no love/different directions was gods way of telling her it was time to move on. so really i disagree when anyone says she was using religion as a scapegoat or even that it's a stupid reason.

that's how most christians i know would feel anywho, for all i know she could have heard james earl jones call veal a jerk baddood;

Exactly. You guys are looking at this too much as "This voice descended from Heaven and told her what to do." Except I think JMV understands now that I explained it so uh I'm not worried about it.

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on September 10, 2009, 01:59:40 PMExcept I think JMV understands now that I explained it so uh I'm not worried about it.
Yeah, I basically said that after you explained it so I don't know why people are still bitching at me. doodhuh;

Bolivian Army

Oh, okay. Break out the ice cream sandwiches, fellas!

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Oh

That is hilarious, I'm not going to lie, I laughed at this thread. Looks like religion is the perfect escapegoat after all huh Veal?  n_u

famy

Quote from: Rawl on September 10, 2009, 04:12:52 PM
That is hilarious, I'm not going to lie, I laughed at this thread. Looks like religion is the perfect escapegoat after all huh Veal?  n_u
|:

|: you're retarded

Classic

Veal

Quote from: Rawl on September 10, 2009, 04:12:52 PM

Holy shit!

Holy shit.

You really are the biggest idiot I've in the world. Like, I thought it was just when it came to politics or religion or something serious, but nope. You're the most retarded person I have ever talked to. You're worse than Slim. You're worse than Lawlz! You're worse than a horse that looks like Lawlz and thinks like Slim. It astounds me that you are able to communicate with other human beings on any level. Do you read? Did you read this thread? Do you know how to read? Do you understand what I said? Do you understand anything? Do you have any friends? Do you have any emotions? Empathy? You talk about the betterment of society and yet you are the most ignorant self-absorbed jackass I've ever met. You should be studied by psychologists, or locked up. Maybe both.

Socks

Oh

Quote from: Veal on September 10, 2009, 06:27:51 PM
Holy shit!

Holy shit.

You really are the biggest idiot I've in the world. Like, I thought it was just when it came to politics or religion or something serious, but nope. You're the most retarded person I have ever talked to. You're worse than Slim. You're worse than Lawlz! You're worse than a horse that looks like Lawlz and thinks like Slim. It astounds me that you are able to communicate with other human beings on any level. Do you read? Did you read this thread? Do you know how to read? Do you understand what I said? Do you understand anything? Do you have any friends? Do you have any emotions? Empathy? You talk about the betterment of society and yet you are the most ignorant self-absorbed jackass I've ever met. You should be studied by psychologists, or locked up. Maybe both.
I laughed. I've actually have been to a psychologist before, but because my mom thought I was emotionally depressed since my dad left us(I still to this day have no idea where she got that  doodhuh; ). I actually got the psychologist so mad she told my mom she couldn't come with me anymore, she was a pretty religious woman and I pointed out how she was treating me like a kid when I should be the one treating her like one, she bragged on about how smart she is and I just kept asking her questions about what she believes in until she couldn't answer why. But that is besides the point, I guess you can't tell when someone is joking.

Veal

lol

So you say the same thing over and over with no real hint of sarcasm on the internet and you expect me to assume you're joking?

hahhh

Oh

Quote from: Veal on September 10, 2009, 06:39:26 PM
lol

So you say the same thing over and over with no real hint of sarcasm on the internet and you expect me to assume you're joking?

hahhh
Uh well I thought the " n_u" made it pretty clear.
Quote from: JMV on September 10, 2009, 07:01:20 AM
We're not the ones using religious beliefs as a scapegoat to end a relationship and absolve ourselves of personal responsibility.

Do you honestly think it would have worked out if she bases the relationship on what "God" tells her? It's probably better for you that she did that now than later.

Veal

Quote from: Rawl on September 10, 2009, 06:44:16 PM
Uh well I thought the " n_u" made it pretty clear.

No it makes it look like you're taunting me.

Oh

Quote from: Veal on September 10, 2009, 06:52:04 PM
No it makes it look like you're taunting me.
It's a bit of both. n_u

Go Up