July 15, 2024, 09:37:04 AM

1,531,280 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Suggest to me some albums for the road

Started by Mando Pandango, August 26, 2009, 06:53:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

i do not like the grateful dead but nice try
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: coz on August 28, 2009, 06:20:53 AM
WHAT THE FUCK? No one mentioned the Grateful Dead? American Beauty and Workingman's Dead are fantastic albums for road trips.

This is Boyah, not a classic rock forum. I don't think there's anyone here who could be considered a Deadhead except maybe you if you really like them that much.

They're all right.

burzumfan420

Try the Raveonettes, i really like Whip it On (their first cd/ep)

Mando Pandango

Quote from: burzumfan420 on August 28, 2009, 03:13:35 PM
Try the Raveonettes, i really like Whip it On (their first cd/ep)
Your avatar is Bowie so I feel like I have to trust you.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

burzumfan420

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on August 28, 2009, 09:53:04 PM
Your avatar is Bowie so I feel like I have to trust you.

Think like Surf rock mixed with weird 80s noise pop

sans culottes

Quote from: Kaz on August 28, 2009, 10:51:24 AM
This is Boyah, not a classic rock forum. I don't think there's anyone here who could be considered a Deadhead except maybe you if you really like them that much.

They're all right.

I only have a few Dead albums and would not at all consider myself a Deadhead. But I still find those two albums to be really good traveling music. I guess everyone else is just thinking of any music to suggest, but when I think of "music for the road" I think of drivinthattrainhighoncocaine.
I support BUSH

Mando Pandango

Quote from: coz on August 31, 2009, 11:15:59 PM
I only have a few Dead albums and would not at all consider myself a Deadhead. But I still find those two albums to be really good traveling music. I guess everyone else is just thinking of any music to suggest, but when I think of "music for the road" I think of drivinthattrainhighoncocaine.
I do like Casey Jones but it still stands I do not usually like the Grateful Dead.

C.Mongler

I prefer the Hold Steady's Separation Sunday for driving myself. That and it is their best album  hocuspocus;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C Mongler on September 02, 2009, 10:19:29 PM
I prefer the Hold Steady's Separation Sunday for driving myself. That and it is their best album  hocuspocus;
noted.

Go Up