September 18, 2024, 03:02:48 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I decided on a whim to get a 360

Started by Selkie, August 05, 2009, 12:20:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Kaz on August 05, 2009, 03:30:17 PM
i was under the impression that's only fun if you have others to play with all the time akudood;
no

Geno

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on August 06, 2009, 08:49:06 AM
no
It get's old after awhile though.
Endless entertainment with friends though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

The spy who loves you

Street fighter IV is 10x better than Blazblu.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Ryu on August 06, 2009, 07:59:34 PM
LIES. LIES AND SLANDER.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL, CAM, BUT I WAS WRONG. ;_;

Selkie

Geno

Quote from: Selkie on August 06, 2009, 10:46:58 PM
My verdict:

Dead Space is amazing.
I didn't find it THAT amazing. But yes it was a good game.
I admit though there were parts that scared the shit out of me.

Selkie add me on Xbox live.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

Quote from: Ryu on August 06, 2009, 07:59:34 PM
Only to people who think Madden 0169879876 is da shit nigga.  akudood;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on August 07, 2009, 03:24:40 AM
I admit though there were parts that scared the shit out of me.
The only thing that got me to jump was when I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally passed over a corpse that wasn't dead without seeing it. ;_;

But yeah that's about it for scary parts. doodhuh;

Selkie

I don't have Live yet. I'm contemplating getting it. I know I should but i don't feel like paying.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lwar on August 07, 2009, 07:39:12 AM
Only to people who think Madden 0169879876 is da shit nigga.  akudood;

and to street fighter fans akudood;

Geno

Quote from: Selkie on August 07, 2009, 10:20:31 AM
I don't have Live yet. I'm contemplating getting it. I know I should but i don't feel like paying.
You don't have to pay for a silver membership  baddood;
You can still connect to XBL and buy shit off the arcade and all that.

Selkie

Quote from: Geno on August 07, 2009, 12:17:05 PM
You don't have to pay for a silver membership  baddood;
You can still connect to XBL and buy shit off the arcade and all that.

realy??? nice, then ill get that

hotlikesauce.

Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Gears Of War 2
and Uno (:

Infel

Also, first month of XBOX Live gold should be free.

If you like RPG's, Tales of Vesperia is supposed to be okay.

Go Up