September 19, 2024, 08:16:45 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I decided on a whim to get a 360

Started by Selkie, August 05, 2009, 12:20:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

August 05, 2009, 12:20:02 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 06:48:23 PM by reefer
I also got Oblivion, Assassins Creed, Burnout Paradise, and Dead Space.

All great, but I need moar.

Recommend me amazing, incredible 360 games, cause i am completely lost as far as the 360 library goes.

Please use message icons.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

you got most of them. All you really need is Bioshock and you're good.

Samus Aran

FALLOUT 3 MOTHERFUCKER

ALSO BIOSHOCK

RESIDENT EVIL 5

Also, try Blue Dragon, I hear it's pretty good and it's only like $10, so definitely at least worth a try if you like J-RPGs at least a bit. Also Tales of Vesperia.

Travis

idk if you like multiplayer then halo 3 is good

maybe wait for modern warfare 2

strongbad

Mass Effect.

Let me list you all the great XBLA games now:
Castle Crashers
Bionic Commando Rearmed
N+
Splosion Man
Bomberman Live if you don't have another online bomberman game to play

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kefka on August 05, 2009, 03:28:49 PM
Left 4 Dead

i was under the impression that's only fun if you have others to play with all the time akudood;

rdl

also if youve never played banjo before you must get both of them off of XBLA

Samus Aran

Quote from: RDX on August 05, 2009, 03:31:17 PM
also if youve never played banjo before you must get both of them off of XBLA

yes

ALSO WHY DIDN'T I MENTION STREET FIGHTER IV HOLY SHIT

StarPilot

Surprised nobody has mentioned Fable 2 yet. I haven't played it, but I played the original Fable and liked it a lot.

Battlefield 1943 is a solid choice for a multiplayer FPS, but a download only title so you'll need a MS points card to pay for it.

Sam & Max is available, and I would also recommend The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai.

Also, obligatory mention of mainstream shootan games Call of Duty, Halo, and Gears of War.

Samus Aran

Quote from: StarPilot on August 05, 2009, 04:49:09 PM
I would also recommend The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai.

Yes, awesome little game. Braid also seems really cool though I haven't played it myself.

Oh

Quote from: Kaz on August 05, 2009, 04:08:05 PM
yes

ALSO WHY DIDN'T I MENTION STREET FIGHTER IV HOLY SHIT
Because Blazblue is better?  akudood; You guys suck. Get Fallout 3, awesome game. As far as exclusive games, theres really none worth mentioning that are worth buying.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lwar on August 05, 2009, 05:54:59 PM
Because Blazblue is better?  akudood; You guys suck. Get Fallout 3, awesome game. As far as exclusive games, theres really none worth mentioning that are worth buying.

Gee, because you think one fighting game is better completely eradicates any possible good times had from Street Fighter 4.

akudood;

Believe it or not, I think both are worth owning.

Geno

Gears of War 2
Halo 3
Banjo Kazooie series (Nuts and Bolts/Kazooie/Tooie)
Falllout 3
Guitar Hero games
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

If you haven't played them already I'd say get Knights of the Old Republic 1& 2 if you like that kinda rpg/star wars

They are sorta old but still fun

Go Up