October 08, 2024, 08:24:05 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I think we've had this thread. but:

Started by snorkel, August 02, 2009, 05:17:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

uh well when we had the '06 kia optima i kind of slid sideways into a curb at 60mph, which broke two wheels and screwed up the steering and the frame  akudood;

the hyundai elantra something or other we've got now hasn't decided to be a dick and crash into anything yet but i did scrape one wheel against a curb trying to avoid someone driving down the middle of a narrow street  akudood;

Lotos

I don't even have my permit yet.  I just know I'm destined to get into an accident.  >.<

Daddy

FAMY2

Daddy

FAMY2

Wrench

Some dick stopped suddenly in front of me today while I was switching lanes. If Lauren wasn't in the car with me, I would have probably hit them. I was fixing the volume of my song.

Hippopo

I drive a blue chevy cobalt.  I've only been in one collision, and that's when I backed into a church. It came out of no where, I tell you!  >.<

Wrench

Quote from: Hippo P. Otamus on August 03, 2009, 08:47:36 PM
I drive a blue chevy cobalt.  I've only been in one collision, and that's when I backed into a church. It came out of no where, I tell you!  >.<

My friend hit a light pole. spam;

strongbad

Quote from: Hippo P. Otamus on August 03, 2009, 08:47:36 PM

That's an awesome first crash story. I am a little jealous.

Commander Fuckass

The new Ram i got today is treating me nicley, unlike shitty cars that rely on exhausts systems to try and make their car sound good, my ram relies on the V8 Magnum engine that growls every time when you accelerate and turn the car on. It turns heads and gets you compliments from everyone you come across. :)
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

NOA_Haunted

I have never been in any accidents, currently I drive a 97 Cavalier, but tomorrow I'll be driving an 02 Blazer.

Socks

I currently drive a tan 98 Kia Sephia LS. Before my upcoming semester, I plan on purchasing a gray 96 Infiniti 130, and somehow also disposing my current car in profitable way.

Roach

I'm in the process of buying a completely non-stock '06 Subaru WRX STI.
There will always be a Moon over Marin.

snorkel

In one of my first driver's ed lessons I accidentally put the car in D, not R, looked behind me, and hit the gas pedal... and nearly slammed into a brick wall in front of the car

Go Up