October 08, 2024, 08:17:30 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I think we've had this thread. but:

Started by snorkel, August 02, 2009, 05:17:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snorkel

What do you drive and what's your worst automobile-related accident? also review your car and discuss how prejudiced insurance companies are toward young drivers

Worst damage I've taken is a smashed grille resulting from some idiot from my school backing his trailer hitch through it (not on purpose, I assume, although I wasn't there to witness it). Worst thing I've caused is a scrape from pulling up too far into a pillar

I have a '97 volvo 850 and I'm in love with its interior, the body is okay but a bit too fat looking. the engine kind of sucks (about 180hp) but with premium (or whatever your gas station calls unleaded with 92 octane rating) it's pretty zippy.

this isn't my exact car but it's the same year/model (mine's blue):

[img]http://www.tweakmy.net/images/volvo.jpg[/img]

Samus Aran

Never been in an accident, but my windshield has a giant ass crack in it that started out from a small rock and eventually crept all the way across the damn thing.

I drive a green '92 Ford Taurus. It's a piece of shit but I don't particularly care.

Liquid

I ride a bike, if that counts.  doodella;

The worst accident was when I was going down a hill, I wrecked at the bottom and busted my chin and knee open.

Anger is a gift.

MiKeY101

well i am 16 and hope to be driving with 18 months i wil be driving a honda crv it's not the car i would choose to drive but its a start! as for insurance it's ridculous!! the only way i will be able to be insured would be off my parents insurance!! at the moment i drive, like liquid, a bike the worst accident would be when i lost control of my bike and went head first into a tree!!! the tree was never the same!!! :3
MikeyT92

Liquid

Quote from: MiKeY101 on August 02, 2009, 05:31:27 PM
well i am 16 and hope to be driving with 18 months i wil be driving a honda crv it's not the car i would choose to drive but its a start! as for insurance it's ridculous!! the only way i will be able to be insured would be off my parents insurance!! at the moment i drive, like liquid, a bike the worst accident would be when i lost control of my bike and went head first into a tree!!! the tree was never the same!!! :3

Bikers unite  giggle;

Anger is a gift.

MiKeY101

MikeyT92

strongbad

1995 Subaru Legacy Sedan

Worst I've had was on the 3rd day i had the car. I was driving around a corner in the rain going about 10 over and my friend pulled the e-brake because "he is good at drifting". Fuck. I fish tailed and went into a ditch. Luckily, some dude with a wench drove by and pulled me out. My car was fine. That guy isn't allowed in my front seat anymore.

FAMY2

A lady pulled out from a store and hit me. 

Wrench

I drive a green 1997 Saturn. Have only had my license for less than a month and have no accidents yet. I love the crap out of my Saturn. It runs perfectly since my mom never wrecked it.

Commander Fuckass

I wrecked my moms durango cause i wus texting, fucked the radiator up.

Im currently driving a dodge dakota but tomorrow i hope to be getting an 03 Mitsubishi Eclipse.

I hope ;-;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Quote from: Kefka on August 02, 2009, 10:01:00 PM
I wrecked my moms durango cause i wus texting, fucked the radiator up.

dats smurt

Hiro

1996 Toyota Camry:

But with a fin on the back, like this one:

I have not yet been in any accidents, but at the same time I hardly ever drive.

It's not a horrible car, even if the AC is a bit busted at times.

Daddy

1992 Nissan Maxima.

This picture is showing a shitty parking job I did since it was raining and I had to piss.

My worst accident was some idiot rolling into my car and smashing her bumper.

Hiro

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 02, 2009, 07:19:53 PM
A lady pulled out from a store and hit me. 

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Well that's horrible.  saddood;

Wait is that a NASCAR sticker in your window?  baddood;

ME##

Quote from: Hïro on August 02, 2009, 10:23:55 PM
Wait is that a NASCAR sticker in your window?  baddood;

Rae enjoys her racing sports.  baddood;

Go Up