October 26, 2024, 09:27:50 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

taking picture of a hairstyle to a hairdresser

Started by Feynman, June 26, 2009, 07:32:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

have you done this

Yes.
No.
Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: FAMY2 on June 26, 2009, 08:08:56 PM
Let it get a little longer.   :3 On the sides

I disagree. I really like how the hair is in the picture you showed.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

FAMY2

Yes, but he wants a change. it would be a subtle change that would still look good.

Feynman

Quote from: FAMY2 on June 26, 2009, 08:11:09 PM
Yes, but he wants a change. it would be a subtle change that would still look good.

The picture I posted is a bit different from what I get. I think if I go with what's in the picture, it'll be a good change. Nice and subtle, and I think it would go well with my face.

Sam

i've done it once. Generally speaking I don't like hairdressers, I prefer to do it myself.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

FAMY2

Quote from: Bassir on June 26, 2009, 08:12:46 PM
The picture I posted is a bit different from what I get. I think if I go with what's in the picture, it'll be a good change. Nice and subtle, and I think it would go well with my face.

You have more of a choice on how to wear it too. You can comb it different ways.  hocuspocus;

rdl

The artist formally known

My girlfriend has done it before and the hairdresser loves it, much better than giving a vague idea of what hair style you want.

snorkel

no, but I've also only ever seen one other person with hair exactly like mine in my life

Hiro

Feynman

Hiro

YPrrrr

No, my hair doesn't really like to be styled anyway

GingaNinja

I've done this.  You'll feel kinda stupid doing it, but at least it's better than feeling retarded trying to explain in exact detail how you want your hair and risk the stylist fucking it up.  If you don't take a picture then it's your fault if it looks stupid, if you bring a picture for reference, then the stylist has no excuse.

Infel

I've actually never done this.

Of course, all the hairstyles I want require much longer hair, so the most I can do is ask them to take care of my split ends or whatever so it can grow better, faster.

Go Up