October 26, 2024, 07:20:29 AM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

taking picture of a hairstyle to a hairdresser

Started by Feynman, June 26, 2009, 07:32:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

have you done this

Yes.
No.
Go Down

Feynman

have you guys done it

I haven't. I'm going to do it tomorrow. I have this irrational belief that it's sort of taboo, though I'm sure people do it all the time, and it's actually preferred by the hairdresser. akudood;

superclucky

Mines is retarded and doesn't understand words so I draw pissures for her.

She also does coke.  hocuspocus;
kewns are smelly

rdl

only queers and lamers do that do you want to be  lamer bassir

Feynman

Quote from: RDX on June 26, 2009, 07:39:27 PM
only queers and lamers do that do you want to be  lamer bassir

a picture is worth a thousand words doodthing;

Travis

FAMY2

Where I go they have books with hair styles in them so use.   doodhuh;

Everyone I know does it.

Det in F♯ Major

show us the picture

and no, my hairdresser understands what i tell her like how one should   bassir;
and sometimes she'll just not tell me and go LOL I DID SOMETHING DIFFERENT, but i looooove it <3
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Feynman

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 26, 2009, 07:54:01 PM
show us the picture

and no, my hairdresser understands what i tell her like how one should   bassir;
and sometimes she'll just not tell me and go LOL I DID SOMETHING DIFFERENT, but i looooove it <3

not too different from what i get, but i'm tired of explaining how my hairstyle works

So I'm just going to use a picture. I'm going to a new place tomorrow.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Bassir on June 26, 2009, 07:55:08 PM

not too different from what i get, but i'm tired of explaining how my hairstyle works

So I'm just going to use a picture. I'm going to a new place tomorrow.

well yeah, if you want something specific that can sound vague, a picture is the best idea to convey what you want
but it seems like you could just say 'i want a trim' and anyone with common sense would cut it like that  doodhuh;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Feynman

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 26, 2009, 07:56:41 PM
well yeah, if you want something specific that can sound vague, a picture is the best idea to convey what you want
but it seems like you could just say 'i want a trim' and anyone with common sense would cut it like that  doodhuh;

are you saying this is easy to do from looking at this picture

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Bassir on June 26, 2009, 07:57:16 PM
are you saying this is easy to do from looking at this picture

your hair is practically like that, you said it yourself

Feynman

I feel like changing my hairstyle. Does anyone want to make any suggestions?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Bassir on June 26, 2009, 08:02:03 PM
I feel like changing my hairstyle. Does anyone want to make any suggestions?

for you?
no, your hairstyle makes you look handsome how it is

l a c e y

I do it all the time. It's a rather good idea actually.

FAMY2

Let it get a little longer.   :3 On the sides

Go Up