October 25, 2024, 09:27:15 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ok I laughed pretty hard

Started by Geno, June 22, 2009, 01:46:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

I feel so bad for her. That is terrible. :(

Paul

lol, I'm laughing at it. Though it is sad.  :(

Bushy

SHE HAS NO FUCKING VAGINA

WHAT'S THE POINT TO HER LIFE?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

superclucky

Quote from: Bushybrow on June 23, 2009, 04:25:58 PM
SHE HAS NO FUCKING VAGINA

WHAT'S THE POINT TO HER LIFE?
To spend your taxes.  giggle;
kewns are smelly

Hiro

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on June 23, 2009, 04:46:07 PM
To spend your taxes.  giggle;

• that's a terrible thing to say

• sadly, it's true

• I feel bad for laughing

Oh

Veal

She's a huge idiot. She's been lucky enough to survive this long without the operation making her a normal person, and now that she has to get it in order to stay alive, both her and her dad are unsure about it. How is she courageous? She's not only not courageous, and she's not only a huge coward, she's a huge idiot.

Sam

Quote from: Veal on June 24, 2009, 09:04:07 AM
She's a huge idiot. She's been lucky enough to survive this long without the operation making her a normal person, and now that she has to get it in order to stay alive, both her and her dad are unsure about it. How is she courageous? She's not only not courageous, and she's not only a huge coward, she's a huge idiot.

The parents are both idiots. They don't listen to their daughter's diet plan and give full decision of their child's possibly life-saving surgery to the child.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Veal

Quote from: Sam on June 24, 2009, 09:05:57 AM
The parents are both idiots. They don't listen to their daughter's diet plan and give full decision of their child's possibly life-saving surgery to the child.

Not only that but they treat her like some sort of miraculous godsend just because she acts like every other child and isn't depressed all the time. But I have yet to meet one person born with a disability that doesn't act like that.

"Why is my daughter alive? Someone forgot to tell her she's supposed to die! hahaha"

Well maybe you should tell her that now so she stops being one gigantic pussy and gets the fucking operation.

I probably wouldn't be upset if it wasn't for the music.

Daddy

It probably would also help if they didn't tell the beluga that she was a mermaid.

Veal

A mermaid without any of the benefits of being a mermaid, like being able to talk to fish or, you know, even stay underwater for more than 30 seconds. And instead of a hundred glistening scales you have just one horrifically gut-churning mound of flesh.

Oh

It disgusts me, why would you want it to grow up? It will only waste government money and just bawww for pity. AND IT'S A WHALE, NOT A DAMN MERMAID.

Himu

Okay, I laughed at the little mermaid part. :(

Her parents are idiots for letting her decide.  Once she gets older...I mean if she gets older she is probably going to be fucking depressed that she skipped out on the operation.  Her parents probably want to keep her for that government money. ;)

l a c e y

Yeah they don't appear to have a lot of money either so I could see how they would want the government money. Plus they probably make money off interviews and this show and what not.
It's terrible how you people are saying you don't want her to grow up, that's terrible.
But her parents should make her get the operation, it's cruel not to.

burzumfan420

That's gross. but i lold irl at The Little Mermaid part at the end.

Go Up