October 25, 2024, 07:40:56 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so who else has keratosis pilaris

Started by superclucky, June 25, 2009, 02:27:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: Selkie on June 26, 2009, 12:51:09 PM
i dont think italians get it, cause it seems to be more prevalent in people with lighter skin.
Damn my polish heritage

Samus Aran

I have had it sometimes on my upper arms and back but it's usually not there. I always thought it was acne.

Ezloﺕ

:)

Sam

I don't think I do. definitely on my arms, if it's on my thights then it's really really really mild. But I'm pretty certain that's just stubble from me not shaving them.  giggle;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

j o e i n c

Quote from: YPR on June 26, 2009, 04:10:18 PM
Damn my polish heritage
haha my  dutch/russian heritage is superior

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Wrench

NOA_Haunted

I have it too, my girlfriend always asks what it is and till now I was like "I don't know" and that's it.

Sam

now that I've shaved my legs I'm still not sure if I have it or not. I assume not because in all the pictures and everyone I know who has it the bumps are pretty red. I think I just suck at shaving.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up