October 25, 2024, 09:35:24 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ok I laughed pretty hard

Started by Geno, June 22, 2009, 01:46:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

She has some sort of tube that goes to her bladder and her poo place.
Then it puts all that into a bag that she wears.

Dullahan

Quote from: laylay on June 22, 2009, 03:38:09 PM
She has some sort of tube that goes to her bladder and her poo place.
Then it puts all that into a bag that she wears.

Oh, that must be delightful to carry around.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Skylark

Quote from: Trav on June 22, 2009, 03:10:03 PM
How the fuck does that thing even get so fat?

Are you dumb? It's really a simple thing. She's fat because she can't walk and probably burns very little calories to how many she takes in. I bet if you were to be wheeled or carried around constantly you'd probably gain a lot of weight too.
the book of right on

Travis

Quote from: Skylark on June 22, 2009, 04:25:25 PM
Are you dumb? It's really a simple thing. She's fat because she can't walk and probably burns very little calories to how many she takes in. I bet if you were to be wheeled or carried around constantly you'd probably gain a lot of weight too.
No I'm not dumb, you fuckup. I can see gaining weight, but she's fucking gigantic and still a kid too

Skylark

Quote from: Trav on June 22, 2009, 04:30:06 PM
No I'm not dumb, you fuckup. I can see gaining weight, but she's fucking gigantic and still a kid too

She cannot move at all, you get that, right? She really cannot move by herself. She cannot even sit up by herself. It makes perfect sense that she's that huge. She eats and eats and doesn't do anything to keep that weight off. At the end of the show she goes swimming but it's such a small amount that it's going to take forever for her to get that weight off anyways.

the book of right on

Travis

Quote from: Skylark on June 22, 2009, 04:31:55 PM
She cannot move at all, you get that, right? She really cannot move by herself. She cannot even sit up by herself. It makes perfect sense that she's that huge. She eats and eats and doesn't do anything to keep that weight off. At the end of the show she goes swimming but it's such a small amount that it's going to take forever for her to get that weight off anyways.

She has two functioning arms, she could easily do some form of upper body exercise

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Skylark on June 22, 2009, 04:31:55 PM

It's her own fault she's fat  baddood;

Skylark

Quote from: Trav on June 22, 2009, 04:33:03 PM
She has two functioning arms, she could easily do some form of upper body exercise

which would make her gain muscle... she still can't do any cardio which would help her keep off that weight.

the book of right on

Tomboh

just a wild assumption here, but do you perhaps think that since her(lol) parents were so lenient of letting her not go through the surgery to make her more normal because the ignorant child saw it as "scary", that maybe the parents are also very lenient on what they let her eat?

i just find it hard to believe that she can get so fat even though she was probably instructed to eat very healthy food due to her condition

rdl

well uh...that other chick was kind of hot

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Feynman

Quote from: Trav on June 22, 2009, 03:10:03 PM
How the fuck does that thing even get so fat?

You can safely deduce that it's genetic and that she was born obese because her parents are so fat.

superclucky

Quote from: Bassir on June 22, 2009, 05:08:42 PM
You can safely deduce that it's genetic and that she was born obese because her parents are so fat.
plus the bad dieting and lack of aerobic exercising isn't helping much other
kewns are smelly

Oh

Go Up