October 25, 2024, 09:28:56 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ok I laughed pretty hard

Started by Geno, June 22, 2009, 01:46:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

I actually watched that entire show one day. Twice. I was up late doing an essay and it was on in the backgroung. It played, then something about dwarfism, then something about a pair of twins where one of their penises had burned off so it became a sexual experiment. And then it went back to mermaid girl. I watched each of them twice.

**I want to  add that this actualy made me angry when I watched it. Doctors have ways to fix her legs. It will make everything easier for her and increase her life expectancy. But the parents are fools and asked their what, 8 year old daughter if she wanted the surgery. She, of course, said no because it sounded scary. The parents shouldn't have gven her an option.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

hotlikesauce.

l a c e y

Yeah I've watched this show a couple times.
These kinda shows are always on TLC and I watch shows about midgets, fat people, and people with different diseases and disorders etc..
Pretty intense.

Daddy

Veal

AAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK. YOU. GENO.

Geno

Quote from: Veal on June 22, 2009, 08:33:01 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK. YOU. GENO.
why
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Skylark

I watched the show last night. She wants a boyfriend and no surgery to fix her legs.
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: Skylark on June 22, 2009, 02:13:17 PM
I watched the show last night. She wants a boyfriend and no surgery to fix her legs.
Yeah that was pretty sad

Infel

She's a whale to make up for it?

Geno

Quote from: SBKT on June 22, 2009, 02:57:49 PM
She's a whale to make up for it?
I think it wouldn't be funny if she was skinny.
It makes her look like a seal because she's so fat.

Travis

How the fuck does that thing even get so fat?

Daddy

Geno

Go Up