October 24, 2024, 03:31:04 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tomboh.

Started by Boyager, June 20, 2009, 10:05:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 20, 2009, 10:19:57 PM
why does it matter, lozal refers to you as tomboh on facebook
felt calls me det all the time on facebook,  people aren't going to know what we're talking about, and not that i care what they think anyway
she usually does but not on my photos and i have already told her to call me steve instead multiple times >.<

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 20, 2009, 10:26:48 PM
she usually does but not on my photos and i have already told her to call me steve instead multiple times >.<

why though

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 20, 2009, 10:25:31 PM
are you jealous or something nick

Iolno
I'm only kidding jmv

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Thyme on June 20, 2009, 10:25:49 PM
I agree. I went as far as making my Facebook username Thyme1152. sillydood;

I don't really make differences between the "realities". It's all just interfaces. In fact, I wouldn't mind if some of my other Facebook friends joined Boyah. n_u

I tried to get somebody to join, but he said no. :(

Boyager

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Boyager on June 20, 2009, 10:32:05 PM
that was me, ya dumb  wariodood;

GOD FUCK I HATE WHEN THE FUCKING 'LOL NEW POST' THING COMES UP IT UNCHECKS THE 'BE AN IDIOT?' BOX

FUCK WHOEVER SAID THE POST ABOVE THIS

ps the post im quoting is mine
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Boyager

also just to comment on what this thread is actually about:

-im getting contacts this summer
-i already got my hair cut, but i like my long hair better
-idk about acne medication, idc much about that and it seems to be going away
-im too poor for trendy clothes but i may get less faggy clothes

Boyager

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 20, 2009, 10:33:02 PM
GOD FUCK I HATE WHEN THE FUCKING 'LOL NEW POST' THING COMES UP IT UNCHECKS THE 'BE AN IDIOT?' BOX

FUCK WHOEVER SAID THE POST ABOVE THIS

ps the post im quoting is mine

Profile->Look and Layout Preferences->Check the box by 'Don't warn on new replies made while posting'. hocuspocus;

Also, Miss Lisa, that vulgar language was not needed in you expressing your displeasure with me being a faster poster than you.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Boyager on June 20, 2009, 10:39:33 PM
Profile->Look and Layout Preferences->Check the box by 'Don't warn on new replies made while posting'. hocuspocus;

Also, Miss Lisa, that vulgar language was not needed in you expressing your displeasure with me being a faster poster than you.

no i want to know when people post before me, i just wish it didn't uncheck the box baddood;

whatever, my favorite will ferrell skit is on so n_u
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 20, 2009, 10:35:42 PM
also just to comment on what this thread is actually about:

-im getting contacts this summer
-i already got my hair cut, but i like my long hair better
-idk about acne medication, idc much about that and it seems to be going away
-im too poor for trendy clothes but i may get less faggy clothes

Quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

Boyager

Go Up