October 24, 2024, 03:20:48 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tomboh.

Started by Boyager, June 20, 2009, 10:05:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

I think you would look 1000 times better if you got contact lenses, some medicine to clear up your acne, maybe got some highlights or something to lighten up your hair, and a haircut (maybe a fauxhawk).  hocuspocus;

Boyager

Boyager

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 20, 2009, 10:06:35 PM
and a nosejoblol

God gave him a big nose for a reason. ]:<
Also it's really not that big of a deal. It's not like bluaki's size or anything.

Tomboh

the only reason i took the comment off facebook that sort of resembled that was because you used "tomboh" in the comment, otherwise i would have allowed it  sillydood;

Boyager

Quote from: Tomboh on June 20, 2009, 10:16:33 PM
the only reason i took the comment off facebook that sort of resembled that was because you used "tomboh" in the comment, otherwise i would have allowed it  sillydood;

silly people not wanting to cross internet life with almost-real life sillydood;

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Tomboh on June 20, 2009, 10:16:33 PM

why does it matter, lozal refers to you as tomboh on facebook
felt calls me det all the time on facebook,  people aren't going to know what we're talking about, and not that i care what they think anyway
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Boyager

DET LIKES TOMBOH!
DET LIKES TOMBOH!

Boyager

people call me jmv and no one thinks about it because dem is my initials

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 20, 2009, 10:22:10 PM
DET LIKES TOMBOH!
DET LIKES TOMBOH!

whats not to like
im not attracted to him, but im glad to be his friend
i just see the potential, and i think he would be really happy if he took my suggestions

OH, also wear really trendy clothes

Boyager

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 20, 2009, 10:19:57 PM
felt calls me det all the time on facebook,  people aren't going to know what we're talking about, and not that i care what they think anyway

Pretty much, I don't see somebody going 'Why did they call you that?'.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 20, 2009, 10:23:52 PM
whats not to like
im not attracted to him, but im glad to be his friend
i just see the potential, and i think he would be really happy if he took my suggestions

OH, also wear really trendy clothes

DET HAS A CRUSH ON TOMBOH

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 20, 2009, 10:23:12 PM
people call me jmv and no one thinks about it because dem is my initials

NAZ nigga

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on June 20, 2009, 10:24:42 PM
DET HAS A CRUSH ON TOMBOH

are you jealous or something nick

Thyme

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 20, 2009, 10:19:57 PM

I agree. I went as far as making my Facebook username Thyme1152. sillydood;

I don't really make differences between the "realities". It's all just interfaces. In fact, I wouldn't mind if some of my other Facebook friends joined Boyah. n_u

Go Up