July 15, 2024, 12:28:12 PM

1,531,280 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Christian Bands

Started by PuuMastaFunk, June 19, 2009, 08:33:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PuuMastaFunk

I was just wondering if anyone here knew some really good bands. I'm trying to find as many as I can.

I've got Relient K, Anberlin, The Classic Crime, Hawk Nelson, Remedy Drive, Emery, and several others. Can anyone think of some really hardcore ones?

Bolivian Army

i've never really heard a christian band that i liked but i know a lot of people like five iron frenzy baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Veal

Akissforjersey is amazing. The fact they both sing about christian stuff and are actually good is a rarity.

Then there's Devil Wears Prada if you want really hardcore, and Oh, Sleeper I guess.

Five Iron Frenzy is great but you might not like them.

If you like Hawk Nelson you'll probably like FM Static.

uh that's all I got for now. most christian bands suck.

Geno

I saw this from the main board and knew who the thread creator was right away  baddood;
Also there are no good christian bands. The music isn't good at all and the only reason I see it selling is because all the christians are like "OH GOLLY THIS MUSIC SENDS A GREAT MESSAGE! NOW MAYBE I WONT GO TO HELL!"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

Quote from: Geno on June 19, 2009, 12:17:32 PM
I saw this from the main board and knew who the thread creator was right away  baddood;
Also there are no good christian bands. The music isn't good at all and the only reason I see it selling is because all the christians are like "OH GOLLY THIS MUSIC SENDS A GREAT MESSAGE! NOW MAYBE I WONT GO TO HELL!"

Shut the fuck up. You haven't even listened to all of these bands and you like Green Day you gigantic fucking waste of physical matter.

Hiro

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Dullahan

CruelPleasure

Mayhem, Gorgoroth. Emperor.

C.Mongler

CruelPleasure

burzumfan420

Being an ex-hxc christian some famous christian hxc/metal bands i know is
mewithoutYou, Showbread, Underøath, Demon Hunter, August Burns Red, He Is Legend, Norma Jean and Comeback Kid.
FIF is the best ska christian band(i have all there albums  saddood; saddood; saddood; saddood; saddood; )

I don't really like any of these bands, but their some christian soul savin music praize da lerds

don't let's

snorkel

what the fuck? is this person a joke?

Travis

Go Up