September 12, 2024, 05:51:32 AM

1,531,311 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Christian Bands

Started by PuuMastaFunk, June 19, 2009, 08:33:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

I can't even think of any.
I was once forced to listen to it when I went to youth group.
But nothing comes to mind.

Selkie

mars volta somtimes sings about religious things  awdood;

burzumfan420

DC talk is like the beatles of christian rock.

Veal

Quote from: burzumfan420 on June 24, 2009, 01:19:58 PM
DC talk is like the beatles of christian rock.

In that they're extremely over-rated, made way too much music, and the members went on to make their own even worse music after they broke up.

Hiro

Quote from: Veal on June 24, 2009, 04:04:24 PM
In that they're extremely over-rated, made way too much music, and the members went on to make their own even worse music after they broke up.
ghouldood;

burzumfan420

Yeah they sucked terribly, but they were one of the first bands that were popular and were christian. (they killed music)

Geno

Quote from: Veal on June 19, 2009, 12:29:37 PM
Shut the fuck up. You haven't even listened to all of these bands and you like Green Day you gigantic fucking waste of physical matter.
I like old green day
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Travis

You're completely wrong about the Beatles

Title

NOA_Haunted

Commander Fuckass

Norma Jean
Thousand Foot Krutch
Red

I lol'd at Geno's stupidity in this thread
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up