October 21, 2024, 03:42:00 AM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey guys, I need stuff to do in New York.

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, June 16, 2009, 10:52:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I plan on having about 400$ to spend.

preferably not in one place.

Give me suggestions on what to do/where to go in NYC.

PLACES ALREADY PLANNING ON GOING TO:

• Ground Zero

• Empire State Building

• That nintendo store

I was thinking about maybe going to the high line at some point.
http://www.thehighline.org/

so I need more suggestions, as I'm staying for a week (July 1st - 7th).

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Hiro

Buy 40 snow globes from a souvenir shop.  baddood;

ME##

If you go after they reopen the crown on la statue de la Liberté, you should go there.  baddood;

sans culottes

HEY HOLYSHIT I'M IN NY TOO. Got here two days ago.

So far I haven't done much, but I did see the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame Museum in SoHo, you might enjoy it. There's a big board in the Lennon exhibit where you can sign and shit, so if you see "FLETCH", it's a-me.
I support BUSH

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: UnSid on June 16, 2009, 11:40:57 AM
what should I go see?

I'm not sure how much Broadway tickets cost, but that'd probably eat your entire $400.  hocuspocus;
Perhaps you could go see Conan or SNL.
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ME##

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 16, 2009, 11:44:16 AM
I'm not sure how much Broadway tickets cost, but that'd probably eat your entire $400.  hocuspocus;

Conan moved to Los Angeles. :(

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 16, 2009, 11:44:16 AM
conan moved to LA if I'm not mistaken

and isn't SNL usually on hiatus during the summer?

Cookie

Hey I'm going there tomorrow for ten days to visit a friend, come chill with me.  hocuspocus;

Det in F♯ Major

well fuck you guys, go see regis and kelly then  madood;

Travis

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 16, 2009, 11:48:35 AM
Conan moved to Los Angeles. :(
I hate how Conan always jokes about the Michael Phelps weed thing

ME##

Quote from: Trav on June 16, 2009, 02:01:00 PM
I hate how Conan always jokes about the Michael Phelps weed thing

I've only watched about ten minutes of the show. lol  I always end up watching the last few minutes or so, and then it's that guy who's hardly funny at all.  Though, I guess it's much better than the really late night talk show.

Go Up