October 21, 2024, 03:31:32 AM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey guys, I need stuff to do in New York.

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, June 16, 2009, 10:52:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on June 17, 2009, 02:04:03 PM
I'm kinda a loser so I don't know if annyone else would like this, but I always check in the NBC Store (it's right next to Nintendo World) when I go to rockefeller center. If you have extra time sugn up for the tore (it's like $20 for an hour I think) they bring you into the studios and it's actually pretty fun. You usually end up seeing a star or two, but it's off-season so don't expect much. There's also some sort of a thing where you can go, as they say, on "top of the rock" and get an amazing view of the city. I've never bothered but I've seen pictures from it, really nice. No idea what the cost is.

lalala, i did everything in this paragraph when i went there in like... 2005, i think. i was also on TRL. but only down in the crowd when they take the camera down there and pan view everyone standing outside. (i was too young to get inside).
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Sam

Quote from: reefer on June 17, 2009, 02:07:49 PM
Meat the naked cowboy
I asked him to sing a song for me. He played like three chords and said something like, "I am the naked cowboy and you are beautiful." I was disappointed.

But thena  HUMONGOUS AD FOR THE WII came on the big screen at the toys r us store (this was a few weeks before the wii came out so I was very excited) so I ran away from him.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Sam

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 17, 2009, 02:09:57 PM
lalala, i did everything in this paragraph when i went there in like... 2005, i think. i was also on TRL. but only down in the crowd when they take the camera down there and pan view everyone standing outside. (i was too young to get inside).

Ive been invited to go in to sit for TRL. I refused.  baddood;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Sam on June 17, 2009, 02:20:24 PM
Ive been invited to go in to sit for TRL. I refused.  baddood;

sure you have sam ;)
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

CruelPleasure

Smoke some fine marijuana. Haha only kidding. In all honesty you should go to the 9-11 memorial. See a show as someone else stated. Maybe go downtown with a sign saying "Keep your coins, I want change."

Veal

Visit Bassir's apartment or house or hole.

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on June 16, 2009, 08:09:11 PM
Really, I guess the one on Fifth Avenue or whatever is pretty to look at, but you can just look at it on the website.  doodhuh;

Exactly. Why go outside when you can Google "Sunset" or "Girls"?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Veal on June 17, 2009, 10:22:01 PM
Google "Sunset" or "Girls"?
i do that anyway.

So we are definitely going to go to some museums, I really want to go to MoMa.

also, if time permits, I'm going to find every bike rack designed by David Byrne and get a picture with it.

My friends want to go to the gigantic Barnes and Nobles and go play hide and seek in there. If I get a camcorder, then I'll post videos of it.

also isn't Ellis Island the same place as the statue of liberty, or is it somewhere else?

ME##

Quote from: Veal on June 17, 2009, 10:22:01 PM
Exactly. Why go outside when you can Google "Sunset" or "Girls"?

I think there's a difference between going to some store whilst on vacation just because it looks 'pretty' and going outside in general.  doodhuh;

Go Up